Hulstria and Gao-Soto

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Hulsterreicher and Mikunier Chronik / Hulstrian and Gao-Soto

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:38 am

The Queen Mother and Father Gives their Condolences to Istalia

Kien-Outside the Royal Palace today the Former Kaiser Hans Friedrick Albert the Third spoke about the passing of Istalia's Michele l

Today is a sad day to anyone who loves freedom and anyone who appreciates Royalty. The Emporer of Istalia was a friend of mine as all of you know. He welcomed The Kaiserine and I to his country and we were astonished how someone could be so nice. He had never met us and he was popping open the best wine he had in his stash. His kindness and overall interest toward Hulstria and my family was beyond anything I was expecting. It went from a formal tour of Islalia to meeting new quality friends that were genuine friends! Sadly today he is gone. Istalia is grieving and so are we, for we lost a good friend who knew how to live. When we visited Michele when he had his Heart Attack he was ordered by doctors to stay in bed. However, this didn't mean he wasn't going to make us feel like we were royalty in Istalia. The man knew how to touch someone's heart and to that I say Thanks!

The speech would be short and precisely to the point. He also says he stands with Istalia and he shared some stories from their 4 visits to Istalia. This is the most the Kaiser has said after abdicating the throne. Sophie and Charles are expecting to attend the funeral with the Queen Mother and Father when that is arranged. They also welcomed the new Royal Couple and the Kaiserine said this
I expect that I will follow in the footsteps of my parents and I will make sure that Charles and I get to know Emperor Alessandro. Once the funeral is over we shall give them time but we would like to be better friends!
"Alaskan"
Dolgovas konservatīvā partija (Dolgava) info
Also in Hanzen
My RP: Dolgava

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning - Erwin Rommel
alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:00 am

Monarchy Acknowledges The Relationship

Nicola and Josephine are more than friends.

Romula- Kaiserine Sophie l visited Romula and Istalia this past week. It was not an official visit however she did stop by to see the Istalian Royal Family. She was seen walking through Romula and driving a normal looking car. The reason behind this visit was to check in on her sister Josephine after she left Hulstria quickly after finishing her studies and in the process missing the birth of Prince Christian's son Luther. The Kaiser would affirm this in an interview with the HBN (Hulstrian Broadcasting Network).

Sophie is just having a girls only week with her sister. She has never been too close due to the age gap but from what I have heard they are having a blast.

The interviewer asked about the Nicola-Josephine Relationship and he said this.

I have talked with her and have spent many hours with the Istalian Royal Family and this is just going to be the official connection our two families and countries have needed. This just makes official what has been going on for years this isn't fake folks we aren't doing this for show. The Appiano De Borromei family and the House of Rothingren-Traugott are closer than we've ever been.

He would go on to answer some other questions regarding Hulstrian-Istalian Relations.

What does the Kaiserine think of Nicola?
The Kaiserine and I believe that Nicola is a great person who we have gotten to meet not as much as Josephine but enough to know that he is truly an overall charming, well brought up, kind person. I have never seen the Princess this happy. The past three summers she has come home smiling and a completely different person than she was growing up. She was shy she rarely talked but now she has completely changed. You can make assumptions but that is all I am going to say.

Josephine and Nicola at a Istalian banquet

He was asked about the possibility of conflict between the Aurorian Patriarchal Church and The Hulstiran Luthorian Church.

What conflict? Being the Male Monarch I am the head of the church! If we need to bend a few rules I don't think the church will mind. Also, we are the reformed Patriarchal Church so how different can we be?

The Kaiser would be asked how long till a possible announcement regarding the two.
Give them time Good Grief!!! We need to sit back and watch this beautiful thing take place. Like any good wine or cheese love needs to ripen and age. We can't push this at all...
Last edited by alaskancrabpuffs21 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:26 am

Saved!!!

Marchau- The Hulstrian Government announced today the successful rescue of the Royal Family of Kazulia. They were transferred via submarine to submarine transfer to avoid protests and violence. Captains Karl Mannerheim found the Family in handcuffs and with blindfolds on when they came though the hatch from the Kazulian Submarine. The family had not been treated the best... The children had marks from being beaten. They were scared and frigtened. The crew of the KMS Konig Maximilian a nuclear attack submarine sheltered the family and fed them and treated their cuts. They also gave them their luggage and got rid of any binds or handcuffs. The Queen told the captain and the press this

The Submarine that Saved the Royals.

The soldiers and sailors told us that once we got here the Hulstrians would kill us. We now know they lied and we are happy to be safe and secure. We thank you so much, Sophie and Charles, for saving us! We look forward to freedom and happiness. May this event pass.

The Manor of the family of Frankenstein (The family of the dictator of Kazulia) was confiscated and taken by the police and military and given to the House of Rongstad (The Royal Family of Kazulia).
The Royal Families first picture in Hulstria

The Government of Hulstria also helped the family to get their money in off shore bank accounts. They also gave them citizenship in Hulstria. The family was very greatfull. The government also put a branch of the Imperial Guard to protect them from possible attack and such.

Tensions are rising after this incedent between the two nations

Dear Government of Kazulia
I am very dissapointed that the government of Kazulia did not take care of their rightful leaders. Even the thought of execuction is sickening... If you do this again or if you attack this family we will start something you do not want. We pray that you take care of inocent people better.

Kaiserine Sophie Empress of Hulstria

For now however the Royal Family is safe. Next Week they shall be coronated with the Hulstrian Star for every member and they shall become Barons and Baronesses of Hulstria
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 am

A Nation Broken!!!!!!!

Olenburg- Today the monarchy announced the passing of previous Kaiserine Annemarie l and Kaiser Hans Friedrick Albert lll. The couple had been flying in the Hulstrian countryside near the village of Olenburg, when fog overtook the plane and it crashed into a farmer's field. The announcement was short but to the point.

Good Evening
Today is a sad day for Hulstria. Kaiser Hans Friedrick Albert lll and Kaiserine Annemarie l died today in a plane crash. There is to be a national week or mourning for that is what the Kaiser wanted. The burial shall be on the 19 of December.

The Kaiser and Kaiserine's Will stated that they did not wanted their funeral to be fancy or their mourning time to be long they wanted a simple Hosian service with only their closest friends. The Royal Family of Istalia is invited to attend along with officials in Hulstria and the Kazulian Monarchy. The service will not be nationally televised.

"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:27 am

Engagement!!!!!!

Kien- Princess Josephine of Hulstria and Prince Nicola the Grand Prince of Istalia have marked the beginning of an official relationship. The two were seen and photographed stand together on the Royal Balcony and holding hands. Later in the morning, the Princess was seen wearing a pinkish colored ring and then the Royal Family announced the news!
The Couple on the Royal Balcony
Dear Hulstrians and Gao-Sotans
We would like to announce the engagement of Princess Josephine Countess of Hulstria and Grand Prince Nicola of Istalia. We have no other details at this time for agreements and plans have to be made. May we celebrate this beautiful occasion!

The engagement ceremony is to take place in Istalia but it appears the couple gave 6 months after the deaths of Josephine's parents to make it official. The date of the wedding and where and how is unknown at this point but the nations of Hulstria and Gao-Soto and Istalia shall forever be linked once the marriage takes place. They were congratulated by the Kaiserine and Kaiser as they spent the day with the couple. A Royal Ball would be thrown in haste by the Kaiserine however plenty of people showed up.
The Royal Ball

They shall return to Istalia in a few days and news should break there as well! The news celebrations in Istalia are expected to be large. However, they were large in Hulstria even when the marriage doesn't mean anything to the country. However, the couple has gotten extremely popular in Hulstria and are well loved by the people. A poll showed that 67% of people in Kien follow the Royal Family more than their favorite Sports Team! People are celebrating in the streets months after the same streets were filled with mourners. As it is customary many businesses are closed and engagement parties are being thrown already! This is a happy occasion!!!
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Head of Hulstrian Luthorian Church Gives the Green Light

Kien- Kaiser Charles l head of the Hulstrian Luthorian Church the church that Princess Josephine is a member of gave permission for the royal wedding to be an Aurorian Patriarchal Church ceremony. This is another loosening of the tough stance the monarchy and the country had on the Aurorian Church. The Kaiser said this

It would be petty for us to fight and bicker over which church does the ceremony. I shall give the Aurorian Patriarchal Church the responsibility for this momentous event.

The Hulstrian Church was not opposed to the idea as most people have ended their dislike of the Aurorian Church. The couple shall receive a blessing at the Hulstrian Grand Cathedral by the Bishop Martin the Royal Priest a few days before the wedding.

This decision ends any possible difficulties the Wedding may face in terms of church rules. This is a momentous decision.

Kaiser Charles l
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

Postby alaskancrabpuffs21 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:31 am

The Empire Warns!!!

Kien- Militarily the Crownlands were busy this week. The Kazulian-Hulstrian Border saw a rush of troops, tanks, machine gun nests, and supplies. This in response to the Kazulian Civil War that is roaring just north of Hulstria. The Government said this

We wish that things would not come to this... However for my countries safety we will increase border defense and not interfere with the war at all. We are very disappointing by this... We do not like any party that starts or engages in a civil war. Peace changes. War scars... We are removing all diplomats from Kazulia and all Hulstrian officials. The border is hereby closed!!! Anyone crossing with weapons will be arrested and or shot! We will accept a certain number of assylum seakers but they must have legal ID. We will not have war spill over into the Crownlands! We hope this ends in a peaceful decision and that freedom and democracy prevail.

Best of Luck

Kaiserine Sophie and Kaiser Charles of Hulstria and Officials of the Crownlands

The Empire said a clear message to Kazulia to stay away from the Crownlands.
"Alaskan"
Also in Hanzen

alaskancrabpuffs21

PreviousNext

Return to National News