Endralon

National news threads that host the key national news outlets for each of the game’s countries.

Re: Endralon Herald

Postby Balint » Tue May 26, 2020 9:06 pm

Kovács: The antifa is agressive, it must be banned.

The Antifa and the Republican Guard had a scrum near to Szentkáposzta. After the battle Grand Director Beöthy told this:
As person, I am sorry what happened with the Antifa, I hope the injured people will be alright and we'll take revenge in a legal way. But as politician, we did what we had to, no one above law, including my - and the government - political allies.

Kovács Gyula the NPPs faction leader said to our portal, they will fight againts the Antifas aggression, and he agreed with the governments reaction.

We have to bann this agressive communists. They have no right to go somewhere and attack the villagers. Yes, the priest was guilty. But if the government let them into the city they would hurt inocent people too. They are anarchists.

Ndrálon People's Party
Dissuwan Közösség Pártja
Balint

Postby Változás » Wed May 27, 2020 7:54 am

Welcome, to an interview with Grand Director of Prime Ministry Marija Bártfai.

So, Prime Minister, Mr President has granted a pardon to the priest that has brutally murdered that young girl, what would you say about that?
It is a complete disgrace, it's like a spit into faces of her parents, into faces of all of us. That priest should has been hanged, should has been guilotined. Whatever. He should has faced a death penalty for that. We will demand president's resignation for that. That murderer should go trough civil judiciary system and face civil penalty, not go trough some church system. It is contempt for the judicial system of this country

Ms. Bártafi, hasn't your party campaigned for canceling of deat penalty?
Yes, yes we have campaigned for that, but we have failed and it is still legal. When it's legal, why not use it. This is very good example of situation when we have to go for the death penalty and hang that animal. That priest is not a person, it's an animal. It's an animal that burned a young girl alive and those people who were watching are animals as well.

Are they?
Yes, they are! Each and everyone of them, who have watched that girl burning is an animal. They are disgusting. I still cannot believe, that none of them will face a punishment. And all because of our foolish president. If I ever had respect for him, I don't have any now. I just haven't. He took our legal system, our justice, and killed it with his decrees.

Aren't you supporting Antifa memebrs with your kind of rhetoric?
Do you know what? I am not even surprised, that people join Antifa and they are openly militant. I'm not surprised. Of course I strongly condemn any violence and I can ensure every citizen, that we will suppress the violence in our state, but the thing is, that it really isn't a surprise. When we have a president this bad, what elese can you expect that is going to happen?

Do you think, that president's resignation would mean anything?
Yes! We will demand his resignation. Person that openly protects murderes should not be our president. Even arcibishop Erdö was betterr president than him. This president is openly fighting for system of superior chruch. He openly fights for system, where religious members are abowe civil law and are treated like they are better than everyone else.

Well, thank you Madame Prime Minister for an interview.

Változás

Postby robmark0000 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:13 am

Presidential Decree for Szentkáposzta Incident
Independent Endralon

President of the Directorial Republic, His Excellency Vincze Dávid from New Patriarchal Integralist Party (NPIP),

Decree for Media Response to the Szentkáposzta Incident
--- The name of the victim and her family will be placed under a retroactive media blackout
--------- This means the name of the victim will be removed from the public record, this is to protect her family from potential acts of violence, and exploitation by political parties, media, or other organization

Decree for the Towns People of Szentkáposzta
--- All members of the town will be granted a pardon
--------- This pardon will remove the possibility of any punishment for the members of this town for the alleged murder of a teenage girl
---The Quarantine on the within the town will be lifted
--------- However, all non-residents of the town of Szentkáposzta will be required to vacate the town

Decree for Father Peter
--- Father Peter will be issued a formal state pardon and handed over to the Aurorian Patriarchal Church (State Church)
-------- This is down with the consent of members of the Federal Constituent Agency of the Directorial Republic (Most of whom where appointed by the NPIP)
--- For all future crimes committed by religious members ordained or otherwise i.e. Sisters, Nuns, Priest, Brothers, Bishops, etc. will be handled internally by the Aurorian Patriarchal Church

Decree for Dissident and National Subversives
--- Antifa and other communist or anarchist organizations will be ordered to disband immediately, failure to do so will result in them being declared a terrorist organization, and all due force will be authorized to disperse them
--- The town of Szentkáposzta will be placed under the protection of the Republican Guard.

The President will offer a short interview regarding his response shortly. This decree will be given to the Republican Senate to express their approval or disapproval.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby robmark0000 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:24 pm

The Endralonian Antifa Group went to fight in the Lodamunese Civil War
Independent Endralon

The leader of the Endralonian Antifa Group, Secretary-Commissioner Nagy László announced that 1000 member of them will go to fight in the Lodamunese Civil War. They'll go with private airplanes what bought by the anarcho-capitalist members of the Antifa (they'll stay at Endralon referred they don't want to fight against other capitalists).
The official announcement of Nagy László:

By the call of the Anarchist Internationale, we'll fight for the liberty of the Lodamunese people, we'll fight with our comrades in Lodamun. We'll travel to Andalay region with private airplanes, because we don't want risk the life of the pilots of the Public Air Endralon. Maybe we'll never come back home, but don't sorry us, we'll die for freedom of mankind and progress of humanity.

We asked Krén Katalin, Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Directorial Republic of Endralon about the Antifa's journey to Lodamun. She was feared, because she don't want to take part in the civil war at Lodamun and she still say this:

We'll talk with the legitimate Lodamunese government about this. But we are a free country, everyone can do what it want, except if this hurts other people. The Antifa's journey not illicit, so they can do what they want. But - as Endralon - we still don't recognize the rebels in Lodamun, we still in the side of order and the choice of the majority.

The troops of the Endralonian Antifa Group march to the private airport in Régiházikó

robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby TheFallen » Wed May 27, 2020 7:01 pm

Radical Moderate Left Party's position on Szentkáposzta incident:

We are protesting the President's decision to hand the murderer priest to the church. Crimes in a civilized society should be dealt with by the justice system. And those who watched and let it happen should have been prosecuted as well.

As for death penalty, we are against it in any circumstances. Justice should be served by different means.
TheFallen

Postby Masionette9 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:09 pm

* Click on the picture above to read the full story.
Party of National Coalition (Valruzia) - active
Kalistan Democratic Party (Kalistan) - inactive
Masionette9

Postby aurek » Thu May 28, 2020 11:02 pm

aurek

Postby robmark0000 » Thu May 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Independent Endralon

Respected Citizens of the Directorial Republic,

we wake up as free people, we go to work as free people, we enjoy the life as free people in a well-functioning liberal democracy, directorial republic. For us, free to speech and criticize the state, free to have sex with everybody, free to be quiet if we want this. But this was not always the case in our home. Before the good times, before the Directorial Republic, before 4734 the name of the Endralonian state was Kingdom of Endralon, and the citizens suffered under the tyrannical rule of the House of Syldavia and its autocratic, monarchist state organization. But the people of Endralon was brave and defeated its tyrants. Some of us, some older people remember what times was the eras of the tyranny. I remember, too.
Now, the people of Zardugal rebelled against its dictators, its tyrants. A monarchist and fascist regime oppress its citizens in Zardugal, just like the House of Syldavia and the Ottokars oppressed us. But the Zardugalian people brave just like we was. They rebellion isn't united just our was, but various. However, this isn't matters, just that the current system (like every dictatorships in the world) won't be tolerated. We must help that rebels who want open society and liberal democracy, we must help the liberal globalist Zardugalian rebels.
We won't send our troops to Zardugal, but we will support the liberal globalists with money to buy weapons and medicines. To keep fighting for the Liberty of the Zardugalian People, for the Equality and Fraternity of the Humanity. Further we call all democratic countries of the world for this.
Wishing good luck to the Warriors of Zardugalian Democracy,

Krén Katalin,
Grand Director of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
of the Directorial Republic of Endralon

robmark0000

Postby aurek » Thu May 28, 2020 11:43 pm

aurek

Postby aurek » Fri May 29, 2020 6:13 pm

war declaird http://forum.particracy.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=64&p=157818&sid=b447f93a4c8c85f440d9375d620d57fa#p157818
aurek

PreviousNext

Return to National News