Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Third World Control Requests

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:01 pm

Maxington wrote:I'd like to relinquish control of Dalibor.

Noted.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:42 pm

I'd like to request the control over Mina.

My idea for it would be to basically create a dominant party system, as a consequence of the Dovani Liberation Front from 4680s. It would begin with a sort of Pan-Dovani nationalist party (like African nationalism) winning the general elections promising to develop and open up the country for cooperation with other Third World Nations. A few years in the party then creates biased checks and balances to remain in power, such as manipulating the judiciary and the constitution and later on general elections even, such as forming satellite parties to cheat the system. I intend for Mina not be a major regional power considering it to be a small power and underdeveloped, but rather just this kind of political and trading partner other Dovani nations (mainly Third World) can rely on. Considering that the name al-Mina means The Port, I would like the nation to live up to it, being the port of trade in the Sea of Carina and holding a mostly neutral stance when it comes to trade.

Thank you.
Nationell Samling in Davostag Image
Augustus Germanus

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Augustus Germanus wrote:I'd like to request the control over Mina.

My idea for it would be to basically create a dominant party system, as a consequence of the Dovani Liberation Front from 4680s. It would begin with a sort of Pan-Dovani nationalist party (like African nationalism) winning the general elections promising to develop and open up the country for cooperation with other Third World Nations. A few years in the party then creates biased checks and balances to remain in power, such as manipulating the judiciary and the constitution and later on general elections even, such as forming satellite parties to cheat the system. I intend for Mina not be a major regional power considering it to be a small power and underdeveloped, but rather just this kind of political and trading partner other Dovani nations (mainly Third World) can rely on. Considering that the name al-Mina means The Port, I would like the nation to live up to it, being the port of trade in the Sea of Carina and holding a mostly neutral stance when it comes to trade.

Thank you.

You are aware that Mina is largely Dovani Majatran, correct? It has analogues to Sudan and South Sudan and some of the African Arab elements.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:45 pm

Auditorii wrote:

Thank you.

You are aware that Mina is largely Dovani Majatran, correct? It has analogues to Sudan and South Sudan and some of the African Arab elements.

Yes I am aware.
Augustus Germanus

Postby moderates » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Can I request Kimlien. I want to carry on communist rp started by Farsun, the communists will allow democratic elections, and Royalist Party will win. They will restore monarchy. It will mostly bhe internal rp
moderates

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Augustus Germanus wrote:
Auditorii wrote:

Thank you.

Yes I am aware.

Approved, I just wanted to verify with what you meant by "Pan-Dovani" but either way it works.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Augustus Germanus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:33 pm

I understand. Thank you so much.
Augustus Germanus

Postby Auditorii » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:37 pm

moderates wrote:Can I request Kimlien. I want to carry on communist rp started by Farsun, the communists will allow democratic elections, and Royalist Party will win. They will restore monarchy. It will mostly bhe internal rp

I'll approve it with the expectation that the RP is thorough and makes sense.
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby moderates » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:38 pm

thanks
moderates

Postby ChengherRares1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Auditorii wrote:
ChengherRares1 wrote:While it is true Farsun, thast does not mean i can slowly rp it. Anyway i realized i want to do something else in Suyu Llaqta. If I am permitted through consisting (and when i say consisting, i mean it) roleplay to get the nation into a syndicalist paradise. First of all i plan to make the nation to modernize itself, the economy through industrialization, though with high levels of corruption, inequality and lax regulations for outside corporations. Labor laws will be overlooked. The slow transition to a radical belief won't happen over night either. It will be realistic roleplay, with other parties and ideologies for fair development. In the end i plan a social revolution and transform the nation into a fledgling commune, planning to end anything bad like racial conflicts and such. Sorry for long post on this thread.

With that, Vesica and I will discuss this.

What about this? I can change my goals slightly, like not try achieve an anarchist thingy.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

PreviousNext

Return to Requests