Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Organisations pertaining to the continent of Majatra.

Re: Majatran Economic Association (MEA)

Postby Auditorii » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 am

As usual those who lay with horses and inter-marry are required to have diplomacy explained to them. Kafuristan will protect Kafuri interests and will do whatever is necessary to protect our economic interest, now here comes to the sick man of Majatra attempting to puff his chest out and pronounce that we should listen to him. Remember when Vanuku was to be feared? Now it is to be questioned for its lunacy and crazed leadership. It is a shame to see how the mighty have fallen.

Abdul Wahaab el-Saah,
Minister of Finance
Majatran Republic of Kafuristan
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Kubrick » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am

Mr.God wrote:
Kubrick wrote:OOC: Just so I don't have to ask for the 5th time IC, are you or Farsun ever going to engage my question about the piracy stuff?

OOC: lets keep this IC. Its called diplomacy

At this point I'd call it bad RP, as is the attempt by Farsun to shut it down. I'm RP'ing with a wall here.

Not trying to be a dick about it, just want to know where we are going. Kind of pointless back and forth if my questions aren't addressed.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Drax » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Finance Minister Bashir ibn Ortoq, Jumhuriat al-Badara:

Since there has not been further discussion on this matter for a while, Jumhuriat al-Badara would ask our Chairman if the MEA arrangement with Yingdala appears to be proceeding smoothly or if addressable problems have developed (other than any related to the matter with which we have been dealing in our own special way)?
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Kubrick wrote:
Mr.God wrote:
Kubrick wrote:OOC: Just so I don't have to ask for the 5th time IC, are you or Farsun ever going to engage my question about the piracy stuff?

OOC: lets keep this IC. Its called diplomacy

At this point I'd call it bad RP, as is the attempt by Farsun to shut it down. I'm RP'ing with a wall here.

Not trying to be a dick about it, just want to know where we are going. Kind of pointless back and forth if my questions aren't addressed.

OOC: I would call diplomats shouting nonsense and pretending to be in a opera bad RP. So lets just stop it here since its clear we wont agree with eachother on this specific topic.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Rogue » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Emil Volf, Chairman of the MEA

Ofcourse representative from Badara. The MEA-Indrala treaty has brought every participant considerable opportunities and riches. Specifically the slashing of tarrifs and almost total elimination of them has truly been beneficial to our economies. The opt in parts of the deal have seen some difficulties, mostly due to the uncommon nature of this deal as it hasnt been done a lot. Overall we can be very satisfied with the end result and believe that future deals are also surely possible with other nations on terra
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Drax » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:02 am

Jumhuriat al-Badara Finance Minister Bashir ibn Ortoq:

We thank Chairman Volf for his report. We are glad the overall outcome has been as beneficial generally as it has been for Jumhuriat al-Badara.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby Kubrick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:13 am

OOC: I would call diplomats shouting nonsense and pretending to be in a opera bad RP. So lets just stop it here since its clear we wont agree with eachother on this specific topic.

OOC: My compliments for once more completely dodging the question on how we will proceed. Class act!
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Reddy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:07 am

OOC: @Mr God and/or Farsun: How about you detail this piracy threat some more, if there are links to articles done about it already. Then we move from there either with a debate about whether it is an economic issue covered by the MEA or a straight vote. If not, we can just move on to something else.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

Postby Auditorii » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:27 pm

OOC: Why are you guys acting like this is the biggest deal? We addressed it, we said we were going to do something. If you have issues with the RP, then RP your issues with it. Don't make it OOC.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Reddy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:42 pm

OOC: Ah well maybe the Chair should have updated us that it is no longer an issue so that we can move on.
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
Reddy

PreviousNext

Return to Majatra