46th Security Council Session

An archive of previous sessions of both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as various ad hoc consultations and meetings.

Moderator: RP Committee

46th Security Council Session

Postby jamescfm » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:02 pm

Below are the archived discussions of the 46th Security Council Session, which lasted from 4793 to 4809.

Image Ms. Rihanni Graham, General-Secretary of the World Congress:
Following the 4793 Security Council elections, the World Congress welcomes members to the 46th Security Council Session.

The elected members of the Security Council at the commencement of this term are Endralon, Jakania, Likatonia, Telamon and Vascania. Elected members have eighteen months to present a representative to the Security Council or they will forfeit their position for the duration of the term and the runner-up in their seat will replace them.

Members are encouraged to move quickly to elect an individual as the President of the Security Council, I shall chair discussions in the meantime.
jamescfm

Re: 46th Security Council Session

Postby Lucipher » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:18 pm

Her Excellency, Erin Lowe, Captain of the Halcyon Movement and Representative from the Federal Republic of Likatonia to the World Congress Security Council
I would like to announce my presence as the Security Council Representative from the Federal Republic of Likatonia.
Currently:
Objectist Front (Scionist Fraction) (Hobrazia)
Formerly:
Vienota Kreiso/Astaritistu Koalīcija (Dolgava)
Controller of Medina in the Third World
Sameinaður Göfuga Sósíalistaflokk (Telamon)
Grey Eminence (Likatonia)
Lucipher

Postby robmark0000 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:25 pm

Image Ms. Szűcs Tamara
Representative of the Directorial Republic of Endralon to the Security Council of the World Congress

I confirming that the Council of Grand Directors of the Directorial Republic of Endralon appointed me to represent the Directorial Republic of Endralon in this August Body.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby Pragma » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:58 am

Image Mohun Marwah, Vascanian Representative to the World Congress

I have been appointed as the Vascanian representative to the World Congress in general and the Security Council in particular.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby jamescfm » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:07 pm

Jakania and Telamon have failed to present representatives to the Security Council within the specified deadline for doing so. As a result they have forfeited their Security Council seats for the duration of the 46th Session. As the countries with the next highest number of votes in their seats, Vanuku and Lourenne replace them on the Security Council. I invite the Vanukean and Lourennais delegations to present their representatives.
jamescfm

Postby Kubrick » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:19 pm

The government of the Khaganate feels honoured to represent its member state of Wrnuke in this honoured chamber, we will fight for all sovereign peoples in the world but mostly of course for the proud Jelbic peoples and their esteemed brothers in blood.

Image Bék Grzkai Amrun, Representative of the Kingdom of Vanuku & the Khaganate of the Jelbic Peoples
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby jamescfm » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:57 am

Lourenne has failed to present a representative to the Security Council within the specified deadline for doing so. As a result they have forfeited their Security Council seats for the duration of the 46th Session. As the country with the next highest number of votes in their seat, Seko replaces them on the Security Council. I invite the Sekowan delegation to present their representative.
jamescfm

Postby John Cracker » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:16 am

Sarah Hickens, Likatonia
I am the new represntive for Likatonia.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Postby robmark0000 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Image Ms. Szűcs Tamara
Representative of the Directorial Republic of Endralon to the Security Council of the World Congress

We, the Representatives of the secular and enlightened Endralonian people demanding a clear resolution from the World Congress Security Council against the Aurorian Patriarchal Church, because this international superstition-palace want to punish the elected government of the Republic of Selucia, the heirs of the founding fathers of democracy. We have to ensure that the only institution above nations is this August Body; the Church no longer has power above our countries.

Security Council Resolution ###: Condemnation of the Aurorian Patriarchal Church

The World Congress Security Council condemn the Aurorian Patriarchal Church because it want to punish the Republic of Selucia.

The World Congress Security Council recognize the national and religious sovereignty of the Republic of Selucia to decide about its own faith.
Information: Player Profile here, Musical Profile here, Political Compass here.
World Congress Coordinator

"Only the Young can run. So run, and run, and run!" ~ Taylor Swift
robmark0000

Location: Hungary / Magyarország (my liberal soul is in prison here, big big sadness)

Postby John Cracker » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:21 pm

Jack Long, Representative of Likatonia
Currently Likatonia holds the position that religious affairs should be left alone.
Interested in not responding to ridiculous accusations, namely from Jakania, and Lourania, and now Valruzia
John Cracker

Next

Return to Sessions Archive