Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby jamescfm » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:30 pm

alaskancrabpuffs21 wrote:I would like to play as Ntoto. No one has ever done much there at all and I want to be the first one to do something there, I will create a plain old Military Junta that eventually falls to civil war and such but that is a while away, I won't go too serious here but I thought I would use my talent on this forgotten country in Dovani!

Approved. The thread has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby Pragma » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:14 am

James, I and Mr God are all planning a brief RP in Rapa Pile, which entered into a sort of autonomous association with Vascania when Rob was in charge. We're planning to have a bit of a scuffle over who controls the place, ending is an unambiguous state of self-controlled sovereignty for the islands. Vascania will try to establish authority, Deltaria will want to knock us off for another client state. Ultimately, we'll both have to agree to let them be neutral. Since me and James are in on this nefarious scheme, we agree to defer to Farsun/Auditorii to make the call on whether this meets his approval.
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Auditorii » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:23 am

QV73 wrote:James, I and Mr God are all planning a brief RP in Rapa Pile, which entered into a sort of autonomous association with Vascania when Rob was in charge. We're planning to have a bit of a scuffle over who controls the place, ending is an unambiguous state of self-controlled sovereignty for the islands. Vascania will try to establish authority, Deltaria will want to knock us off for another client state. Ultimately, we'll both have to agree to let them be neutral. Since me and James are in on this nefarious scheme, we agree to defer to Farsun/Auditorii to make the call on whether this meets his approval.

I'll take this "nefarious scheme" underneath advisement. I'll get back to you.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Auditorii » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:46 pm

QV73 wrote:James, I and Mr God are all planning a brief RP in Rapa Pile, which entered into a sort of autonomous association with Vascania when Rob was in charge. We're planning to have a bit of a scuffle over who controls the place, ending is an unambiguous state of self-controlled sovereignty for the islands. Vascania will try to establish authority, Deltaria will want to knock us off for another client state. Ultimately, we'll both have to agree to let them be neutral. Since me and James are in on this nefarious scheme, we agree to defer to Farsun/Auditorii to make the call on whether this meets his approval.

Your nefarious plot has been approved.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

Postby Pragma » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:11 pm

The Vascanian Empire thanks you

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Rogue » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:41 pm

Relinquishing control of Utari Mosir and, if Pragma gives permission, requesting control of Rapa Pile. Already prepared some stuff and discussed it with both James and Pragma some time ago
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:51 pm

Mr.God wrote:Relinquishing control of Utari Mosir and, if Pragma gives permission, requesting control of Rapa Pile. Already prepared some stuff and discussed it with both James and Pragma some time ago

Noted the Utari Mosir change, we'll talk about Rapa Pile and get back to you soon.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:50 pm

Mr.God wrote:Relinquishing control of Utari Mosir and, if Pragma gives permission, requesting control of Rapa Pile. Already prepared some stuff and discussed it with both James and Pragma some time ago

Approved. The thread has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby Pragma » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:56 pm

I am letting go of Vascania and New Alduria

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby jamescfm » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:09 pm

QV73 wrote:I am letting go of Vascania and New Alduria

Noted. The register has been updated.