Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby Rogue » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:54 pm

I would like to, besides Rapa Pile, take control of Istapali. I used to play there but had relinqueshed control some time ago.
I have a pretty cool vision for it. Mostly based on domestic politics in contrast to the focus of Rapa Pile which is more international/trade related. My idea is to create a US like political system, staying true to the Federal tradition of Istapali, while really trying to mix it with the amazing cultures present there and the specific sets of challenges the geography and position of Istapali in the region. For this project i would also like to look for at least one other player to help me, collectively controlling Istapali to really create a in depth political system with lots of interesting RP. I have not yet found a person, but will continue to look for one as i establish the basics.

I also intend to step up my photoshop efforts in this regard, trying out new things.

I intend on staying in both Rapa Pile and Deltaria, continuing my course i have set in both countries.
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby jamescfm » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Mr.God wrote:I would like to, besides Rapa Pile, take control of Istapali. I used to play there but had relinqueshed control some time ago.
I have a pretty cool vision for it. Mostly based on domestic politics in contrast to the focus of Rapa Pile which is more international/trade related. My idea is to create a US like political system, staying true to the Federal tradition of Istapali, while really trying to mix it with the amazing cultures present there and the specific sets of challenges the geography and position of Istapali in the region. For this project i would also like to look for at least one other player to help me, collectively controlling Istapali to really create a in depth political system with lots of interesting RP. I have not yet found a person, but will continue to look for one as i establish the basics.

I also intend to step up my photoshop efforts in this regard, trying out new things.

I intend on staying in both Rapa Pile and Deltaria, continuing my course i have set in both countries.

We'll consider this and get back to you with a decision.
jamescfm

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:35 pm

Hello all,

I'm back after a long hiatus and have the desire to rp in one of the Forum-Based Countries, it being Dalibor.

My brief plans for it are as follows:

A new party comes into power, electing an ambitious President who runs on promises aimed at alleviating the many pitfalls the country faces (such as the influence of the syndicates, the rampant crime, overbearing influence of corporations, etc), alongside issuing a campaign of anti-corruption and general economic revitalization of the country. The sort of vibe I'm going for here are those scattered political parties in Europe who run on anti-corruption and are generally big tent.

Essentially the party's head and subsequent leader of the nation bites off more than they can chew, leading to those aforementioned pitfalls catching up to them - requiring the leader to enlist the help of outside security and defense firms, unintentionally growing their influence and leading to them taking advantage of the leader in a large way - in the form of their assumption of power, sidelining the President and removing them when they outlive their usefulness, and then seeking their own pathway to improving Dalibor.
Active in: New Englia (Primary Controller)

Current Member of the Roleplay Committee

"One may become a demagogue out of sheer political innocence." - Vladimir Lenin
thefalloutfan101

Location: Lonmouth, New Englia (IC) Florida, United States (OOC)

Postby jamescfm » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:18 am

thefalloutfan101 wrote:Hello all,

I'm back after a long hiatus and have the desire to rp in one of the Forum-Based Countries, it being Dalibor.

A new party comes into power, electing an ambitious President who runs on promises aimed at alleviating the many pitfalls the country faces (such as the influence of the syndicates, the rampant crime, overbearing influence of corporations, etc), alongside issuing a campaign of anti-corruption and general economic revitalization of the country. The sort of vibe I'm going for here are those scattered political parties in Europe who run on anti-corruption and are generally big tent.

Essentially the party's head and subsequent leader of the nation bites off more than they can chew, leading to those aforementioned pitfalls catching up to them - requiring the leader to enlist the help of outside security and defense firms, unintentionally growing their influence and leading to them taking advantage of the leader in a large way - in the form of their assumption of power, sidelining the President and removing them when they outlive their usefulness, and then seeking their own pathway to improving Dalibor.

Welcome back! Moderation and the Forum-Based Countries Coordinator will chat about this and get back to you as soon as possible.
jamescfm

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:21 am

jamescfm wrote:

Welcome back! Moderation and the Forum-Based Countries Coordinator will chat about this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to hear back, and certainly itching to get started - I've even written a full article as a draft.

thefalloutfan101

Postby jamescfm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:50 am

Mr.God wrote:I would like to, besides Rapa Pile, take control of Istapali. I used to play there but had relinqueshed control some time ago.

Approved. The thread has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby jamescfm » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:51 am

Approved, glad to have you back. The thread has been updated.
jamescfm

Postby thefalloutfan101 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:02 am

jamescfm wrote:

Approved, glad to have you back. The thread has been updated.

Thanks! Great to be back with something a bit more unique than my usual shtick.

thefalloutfan101

Postby ChengherRares1 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:56 pm

I am officially announcing that I will relinquish control over New Verham.
Gabriel Boțan, oldie
Home nations:
Lodamun - main
Kizenia
Rutania

Lodamun above all!
ChengherRares1

Postby jamescfm » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:55 pm

ChengherRares1 wrote:I am officially announcing that I will relinquish control over New Verham.

Thanks for letting us know, the register has been updated.
jamescfm

PreviousNext

Return to Requests