Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Zanz wrote:Requesting control of Midway. It's currently controlled by Augustus Germanus but no RP I can find has been done in around 2 months, and I messaged the user on Discord asking if they'd have any objections to me requesting and didn't receive a reply, so figure that qualifies as doing my due diligence.

I plan to RP Midway as the neutral, economically vibrant state it really ought to be, given its strategic importance and location. Roughly, I'd like to do a bit of development of corporations in Midway that work to extract resources in the Sea of Carina nations that rely on the Midway Canal to get those goods to world markets. Plan as well to do some sports RP, some politics, nothing flashy, but figure it's a good place to try and get back involved on my own schedule.

Approved, have fun!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:52 pm

Reddy wrote:Requesting control of Kurageri. I plan on developing its basic institutions and setting it on a path to economic development.
Approved, off to the races with you!
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:54 pm

Rogue wrote:Requesting Bazgaristan again with the same plan as before.

Still under discussion; has not been forgotten
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Auditorii wrote:Requesting control over Utari Mosir. I want to work on expanding the Ainu culture in-game a little bit and build up the country a little in terms of economic development and its role in northern Dovani.

Still under discussion, we'll get to you shortly
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

jamescfm wrote:I'd like to request control of Temania. The focus of my initial role-play would be to develop the political system that was provisionally created by the previous players there. In broader terms, I'm interested in engaging with the international role-play happening in the forum-based countries at the moment (particularly the Dovani Pact) as well as the internal conflicts that would need to be managed in a diverse country like Temania. Other than that, I think it would just be interesting to play in what I think is the game's most populous Ahmadi country.

Approved
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby Rogue » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:02 am

Considering the sensitive nature of Bazgaristan, one i do acknowledge, i instead request control of Kimlien. My plan is to develop its vietnamese culture and turn it into a vibrant democracy in the region. It will have some problems, such as religious extremism, but will overall be a vibrant democracy. It will also see the introduction of the "Royal Republic" idea i implemented in Cildania before, where the state is basically functioning as a republic but has acknowledged a royal house as important to its history, granting it ceremonial duties while having a directly elected commissioner as the Head of State. I think this could benefit the further cultural roleplay i intend to do
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby ChitinKal » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Rogue wrote:Considering the sensitive nature of Bazgaristan, one i do acknowledge, i instead request control of Kimlien. My plan is to develop its vietnamese culture and turn it into a vibrant democracy in the region. It will have some problems, such as religious extremism, but will overall be a vibrant democracy. It will also see the introduction of the "Royal Republic" idea i implemented in Cildania before, where the state is basically functioning as a republic but has acknowledged a royal house as important to its history, granting it ceremonial duties while having a directly elected commissioner as the Head of State. I think this could benefit the further cultural roleplay i intend to do

Noted, Vesica and I will discuss you're new request and get back to you
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Kubrick » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:42 pm

I'd like to request New Verham because fun people like Reddy and Zanz are in the area. The last post, done by yours truly, is about a military coup and before that it was a pretty clear dictatorship. I'd like to roleplay a transfer to democracy with some economic development by forming closer bonds with nearby nations that are also trying to become more democratic.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby ChitinKal » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:08 am

Kubrick wrote:I'd like to request New Verham because fun people like Reddy and Zanz are in the area. The last post, done by yours truly, is about a military coup and before that it was a pretty clear dictatorship. I'd like to roleplay a transfer to democracy with some economic development by forming closer bonds with nearby nations that are also trying to become more democratic.

Vesica and I will talk this over and get back to you
RP Controller of Liore
ChitinKal

Postby ChitinKal » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:18 pm

Auditorii wrote:Requesting control over Utari Mosir. I want to work on expanding the Ainu culture in-game a little bit and build up the country a little in terms of economic development and its role in northern Dovani.

Rogue wrote:Considering the sensitive nature of Bazgaristan, one i do acknowledge, i instead request control of Kimlien. My plan is to develop its vietnamese culture and turn it into a vibrant democracy in the region. It will have some problems, such as religious extremism, but will overall be a vibrant democracy. It will also see the introduction of the "Royal Republic" idea i implemented in Cildania before, where the state is basically functioning as a republic but has acknowledged a royal house as important to its history, granting it ceremonial duties while having a directly elected commissioner as the Head of State. I think this could benefit the further cultural roleplay i intend to do

Kubrick wrote:I'd like to request New Verham because fun people like Reddy and Zanz are in the area. The last post, done by yours truly, is about a military coup and before that it was a pretty clear dictatorship. I'd like to roleplay a transfer to democracy with some economic development by forming closer bonds with nearby nations that are also trying to become more democratic.

All three of y'all have been approved
RP Controller of Liore
ChitinKal

PreviousNext

Return to Requests