Requests: General [A]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Moderation Queries and Feedback

Postby colonelvesica » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:10 pm

Whilst I am happy to have this discussion with you and anybody else who is interested in participating, the currently active Feedback: Dynamic Rankings thread would self-evidently be a more appropriate place for that than here. With respect, I feel your strategy of trying to drive players out of threads, simply because you resent them for the sincerely held viewpoints they are expressing, is a form of power-flexing and mild aggression on your part, in your role as a Moderator.
I'm sorry that you feel that I am being aggressive and flexing towards you. I'll note that I don't personally resent any player within this game for any of their viewpoints even and especially when they diverge from my own.

Does that mean you will not be answering my question, or will this discussion be waiting until Chitin has made his ruling?
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby ChitinKal » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:49 am

I apologize for being late on handling this, I appreciate the two of you would have likely preferred to be in this discussion by now. The issue I see with the discussion in question is that it was seemingly occurring at the same time a discussion on the soft power aspect of the rankings was taking place. While it may be a small nuisance for two discussions to be held simultaneously in the same thread, it's not against the rules and can be dealt with. That said, the rankings thread is there to facilitate all discussion with regards to the rankings, which would include how plagiarism relates to the rankings. If possible, I feel the plagiarism discussion thread could also be a good place to hold these discussions so as to not overcrowd a single thread, but either thread is appropriate.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby jellybean » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:04 am

What on earth is going on in Saridan?
jellybean

Postby Aquinas » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:03 pm

jellybean wrote:What on earth is going on in Saridan?

Bugged parties. These pop up every now and then...

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=42404
http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=42405

@Moderation I suggest inactivating these.
Aquinas

Postby ChitinKal » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Aquinas wrote:
jellybean wrote:What on earth is going on in Saridan?

Bugged parties. These pop up every now and then...

http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=42404
http://classic.particracy.net/viewparty ... tyid=42405

@Moderation I suggest inactivating these.

Looks like it, we inactivated them
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby Aquinas » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:13 pm

The Nation Renaming Guide needs to be updated to reflect the fact Kundrati is now Culturally Open.
Aquinas

Postby Liukupukki » Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 pm

It is now 12PM on Tuesday 18th of May. Last time a moderator has been online was Thursday, the 13th 10PM. Why hasn't a moderator logged in for 4 whole days now? Nothing is responded to anyone and requests aren't even looked at. Nothing has been informed about either one taking a break. This game is dying without any interaction by moderators, its struggling even without that. If the moderators are never online, why are they even here. No offence to either of them, I just feel like this needs to be addressed, and no one else seems to talk about it.

Again, no offence to the moderators, just want something to happen.

Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby neoliberalbad » Mon May 17, 2021 9:10 pm

It is now 12PM on Tuesday 18th of May. Last time a moderator has been online was Thursday, the 13th 10PM. Why hasn't a moderator logged in for 4 whole days now? Nothing is responded to anyone and requests aren't even looked at. Nothing has been informed about either one taking a break. This game is dying without any interaction by moderators, its struggling even without that. If the moderators are never online, why are they even here. No offence to either of them, I just feel like this needs to be addressed, and no one else seems to talk about it.

Ngl; progress has been kinda sluggish, and the 4 day gap worries me. I wholeheartedly agree that neglect could kill the game. At the same time; we all have lives, and even mods can't be around 24/7 to check on the game. They're backlogged rn as it is; and at least they've been trying to update things as of late.

(side note: are u from Europe? Over here it's a Monday)
neoliberalbad

Postby Liukupukki » Tue May 18, 2021 2:07 am

neoliberalbad wrote:

Ngl; progress has been kinda sluggish, and the 4 day gap worries me. I wholeheartedly agree that neglect could kill the game. At the same time; we all have lives, and even mods can't be around 24/7 to check on the game. They're backlogged rn as it is; and at least they've been trying to update things as of late.

(side note: are u from Europe? Over here it's a Monday)

Of course everyone has lives. There's no reason to blame people for that, the point was that nothing was how they have kind of just vanished without even notifying anything. And yes, I am european
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby neoliberalbad » Tue May 18, 2021 3:54 am

Of course everyone has lives. There's no reason to blame people for that, the point was that nothing was how they have kind of just vanished without even notifying anything. And yes, I am european

Absolutely; I'm sorry if I made that a point of contention. I'm not informed about this moderation business in a thorough capacity; but it definitely should be addressed if all of moderation is suddenly absent for 4 days with no warning.
neoliberalbad

PreviousNext

Return to Requests