Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs [RPC]

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Forum-Based Countries Control Requests

Postby ChitinKal » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:27 pm

neoliberalbad wrote:If it's possible; can I be considered for RP rule over North Dovani? When I try to find forum posts and wiki stuff relating to the nation it only stretches to the 4th millennium; I'd like to give a contemporary account of the region and update the outdated info. My route depends on the current status of North Dovani. I'm not sure what culture they are; the info page claims that the Keobi and Huhoa won and the colonizers left; but when I checked the Dovani thread the end of the conflict was ambiguous. In addition; there could be a possibility that a settlement that was reached fell apart; leading to another string of conflicts.

The plan sets the demographics as somewhere between 10-40% Kyo, 10-20% Draddwyr, and 30-50% Native; with the aim of establishing an anti-communist minority rule Dranian rump state in North Dovani. Updated history will include gradual mitigations in colonial policy; with more Kyo and Draddwyr coming in throughout the 5th millennium. There are of course the previously RP-ed native wars of independence; but those posts ended without a clear victor; so it'll be said that the Dranian government ultimately made peace and gave them autonomy while still living under a colonial government and minority rule. The colonial period ends with a break-off of relations in 4929; as the Black movement of the Dranian Civil War escape to North Dovani and establish a government in exile. There is thus a rival Kyo/Draddwyr government in North Dovani that can either seek an independent national identity, or a glorious return to the motherland; and there are Keobi and Huhoa independence groups fighting for freedom and sovereignity with Rowiet backing. It might end up like Rhodesia; where the natives rise up and overthrow a minority government; but it could also be a peaceful transition like South Africa. The anti-imperalists also use a new term; Mpakoala, roughly "Land of the Proud" in Keobi, to symbolize the fight against foreign oppression.

Again, apologies for the wait, but we won't be approving the update change aspect of this request, as those are relatively set in stone for the FBCs and are really only altered after extensive community consultation has been allowed.

However, if apart from the culture change, we will approve the request as long as it is understood that Rowiet backing is to remain relatively limited and that North Dovani remains independent from Rowiet domination/influence. Again, apologies for the long wait, let us know if you're still interested along with the alterations requested by Moderation.
RP Controller of Liore
Fronto de Aŭgustana Vekiĝo (Zardugal) (Inactive) link
Mare Unitu (Keymon) (Inactive) link
Ár Náisiún (Kirlawa) (Inactive) link
National Conservative Party (Kalistan) (Inactive) link
ChitinKal

Postby ChitinKal » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:31 pm

I would like to reassume control of Liore. My plans are to continue from where I left off with the Kitembo Union, continuing the internal democratization and economic/cultural development, as well as engage in diplomatic RP with Yingdala as well as the other countries that have become prominent and active since I left. I would also be continuing my work with the Dovani Pact and other FBC nations in our crusade against western imperialism.

I will leave this request open for 48 hours for the community to offer their opinion on/raise issue with my return to the country rather than approving it unilaterally.
RP Controller of Liore
ChitinKal

Postby neoliberalbad » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:46 pm

ChitinKal wrote:Again, apologies for the wait, but we won't be approving the update change aspect of this request, as those are relatively set in stone for the FBCs and are really only altered after extensive community consultation has been allowed.

However, if apart from the culture change, we will approve the request as long as it is understood that Rowiet backing is to remain relatively limited and that North Dovani remains independent from Rowiet domination/influence. Again, apologies for the long wait, let us know if you're still interested along with the alterations requested by Moderation.

No problem, I'll begin making posts with the suggestions in mind
neoliberalbad

Postby Liukupukki » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:03 am

ChitinKal wrote:I would like to reassume control of Liore. My plans are to continue from where I left off with the Kitembo Union, continuing the internal democratization and economic/cultural development, as well as engage in diplomatic RP with Yingdala as well as the other countries that have become prominent and active since I left. I would also be continuing my work with the Dovani Pact and other FBC nations in our crusade against western imperialism.

I will leave this request open for 48 hours for the community to offer their opinion on/raise issue with my return to the country rather than approving it unilaterally.

I see no reason why this would raise any issues, you've built up the nation, and I think its great to see you return.

Perhaps my point of view might seem biased because we have done a lot of cooperation, but I think that this is beside that, as your work has been good, even if it did never involve me in any way.
Your friendly neighborhood Lube bottle. Contact me on discord rather than on forums. > Liukupukki#2896
Liukupukki

Postby Drax » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:31 pm

ChitinKal wrote

I would like to reassume control of Liore. My plans are to continue from where I left off with the Kitembo Union, continuing the internal democratization and economic/cultural development, as well as engage in diplomatic RP with Yingdala as well as the other countries that have become prominent and active since I left. I would also be continuing my work with the Dovani Pact and other FBC nations in our crusade against western imperialism.

Think that would work well. Would give some impetus to RP in FBC nations. Certainly trust you to separate FBC nation play from Moderation duties as you have done in the past.
Neue Dundorfische Zentrumspartei (NDZP), Dundorf, Active
Deltarianska Narodna Strana (DNS), Deltaria, Active
Dedicated to the proposition.
Drax

Postby ChitinKal » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:31 pm

ChitinKal wrote:I would like to reassume control of Liore. My plans are to continue from where I left off with the Kitembo Union, continuing the internal democratization and economic/cultural development, as well as engage in diplomatic RP with Yingdala as well as the other countries that have become prominent and active since I left. I would also be continuing my work with the Dovani Pact and other FBC nations in our crusade against western imperialism.

Hearing no objections, I'll be reassuming control of Liore
RP Controller of Liore
ChitinKal

Postby Pragma » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:23 pm

Can I get clearance to go back to Vascania?
Currently playing in: Cildania

Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Rogue » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi there,

Looking to change my control from Istapali to Ntoto.

I seek to create a rich political culture mired with its own unique problems (like the communal violence that the info section described). Would also like to develop Ntoto its economy and make it a relatively succesfull FBC
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Rogue » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:24 am

Disregard that. Would like to change from Istapali to Suyu Llaqta. First plan is to adhere to its description, playing a communist state. Overtime it falters, giving way to rebellion and in the end a federal republic will be established and it will develop into a democratic state. Thanks
Playing in:

Istapali
Rogue

Postby Auditorii » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 pm

Rogue wrote:Disregard that. Would like to change from Istapali to Suyu Llaqta. First plan is to adhere to its description, playing a communist state. Overtime it falters, giving way to rebellion and in the end a federal republic will be established and it will develop into a democratic state. Thanks

Approved.
Image Dorvik | Image Zardugal | Image Ostland (FBC)
-- Particracy Game Rules
-- Moderation Requests
-- Game Information
-- Particracy Discord
Auditorii

PreviousNext

Return to Requests