Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

General discussions about the Particracy Classic including role-play planning and suggestions.

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby DueWizard70 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.
Popular Novus Alliance Kundrati -INACTIVE (4731-4889)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-)
User avatar
DueWizard70
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:04 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby neoliberalbad » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:07 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.


I concur with these sentiments
neoliberalbad
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby wimpwampwomp » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:38 pm

neoliberalbad wrote:
DueWizard70 wrote:Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.


I concur with these sentiments

Nearly had a heart attack until I realized you were agreeing with Wizard's sentiments and not Farsun.
  • HULSTRIA AND GAO-SOTO:
    • FSU (ACTIVE)
  • VORONA
    • WPV - T (INACTIVE)
User avatar
wimpwampwomp
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:19 am
Location: An evil lair somewhere under Idōwa

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby wimpwampwomp » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:31 am

(strums on ukulele)
BE PREPARED! BE PREPARED!
  • HULSTRIA AND GAO-SOTO:
    • FSU (ACTIVE)
  • VORONA
    • WPV - T (INACTIVE)
User avatar
wimpwampwomp
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:19 am
Location: An evil lair somewhere under Idōwa

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby Auditorii » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:31 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:Farsun greately disaproves of this RP. He won't join and then he will criticise it all.


Always glad to have your comments Due, since they ALWAYS come from a good place.

The issue with "conflict" in Particracy is the fact that it seldom "makes sense" especially considering the lack of serious build-up the Dankuk, Dranland or whatever it is called nowadays has had in recent years both in terms of real life and in-game world. I will, however, be interested in involving Ostland as Ostland is probably one of the few nations that are FBC that have had significant military buildup and is likely capable to kicking some peoples ass in a war.

That being said, I am sure that I won't be upset with the randomness of the this war like people randomly claiming they have technologies or locally produce pieces of military equipment without any sort of in-depth look into RP and making sure its semi-realistic.
Image Ostland (FBC)
Interim Moderator
Auditorii
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:51 am

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby DueWizard70 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Auditorii wrote:
Always glad to have your comments Due, since they ALWAYS come from a good place.

The issue with "conflict" in Particracy is the fact that it seldom "makes sense" especially considering the lack of serious build-up the Dankuk, Dranland or whatever it is called nowadays has had in recent years both in terms of real life and in-game world. I will, however, be interested in involving Ostland as Ostland is probably one of the few nations that are FBC that have had significant military buildup and is likely capable to kicking some peoples ass in a war.

That being said, I am sure that I won't be upset with the randomness of the this war like people randomly claiming they have technologies or locally produce pieces of military equipment without any sort of in-depth look into RP and making sure its semi-realistic.


Your reaction to the RP was surprisingly not as bad as I expected!

Don't worry about the "no sort of in-depth look into RP" with the military equipment. Part of the plan is for it all to fail miserably and leave Utembo even more broke than it already is.
Popular Novus Alliance Kundrati -INACTIVE (4731-4889)
Institutional Reform Party Baltusia-INACTIVE (4889-4896)
Demokratische Hosianer von Dorvik Dorvik-INACTIVE (4908-4918)
Third World Controler of Utembo(4851-)
User avatar
DueWizard70
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:04 am
Location: Mexico

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby wimpwampwomp » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:52 pm

DueWizard70 wrote:
Auditorii wrote:
Always glad to have your comments Due, since they ALWAYS come from a good place.

The issue with "conflict" in Particracy is the fact that it seldom "makes sense" especially considering the lack of serious build-up the Dankuk, Dranland or whatever it is called nowadays has had in recent years both in terms of real life and in-game world. I will, however, be interested in involving Ostland as Ostland is probably one of the few nations that are FBC that have had significant military buildup and is likely capable to kicking some peoples ass in a war.

That being said, I am sure that I won't be upset with the randomness of the this war like people randomly claiming they have technologies or locally produce pieces of military equipment without any sort of in-depth look into RP and making sure its semi-realistic.


Your reaction to the RP was surprisingly not as bad as I expected!

Don't worry about the "no sort of in-depth look into RP" with the military equipment. Part of the plan is for it all to fail miserably and leave Utembo even more broke than it already is.

And when it comes to us, Gao-Sotoan technological superiority is in fact a virtue of this RP. Obsession with quality, just like Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany, without much regard for quantity. My rather sizeable equipment stockpiles now do not tell the future. This will be the primary factor of the Empire's downfall.
  • HULSTRIA AND GAO-SOTO:
    • FSU (ACTIVE)
  • VORONA
    • WPV - T (INACTIVE)
User avatar
wimpwampwomp
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:19 am
Location: An evil lair somewhere under Idōwa

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby wimpwampwomp » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:37 am

War news thread is up here. Sorry for not notifying earlier.
  • HULSTRIA AND GAO-SOTO:
    • FSU (ACTIVE)
  • VORONA
    • WPV - T (INACTIVE)
User avatar
wimpwampwomp
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:19 am
Location: An evil lair somewhere under Idōwa

Re: Great Dovanian War Planning Thread

Postby neoliberalbad » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Ryouta, though active in Dankuk now, said that he wouldn't interfere with the Rowiet government's plans during the duration. We will probably have a political upheaval shortly after the treaty signing concludes, but for now consider the UCCR a de-facto one-party state.
neoliberalbad
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest