Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Submit your requests on various areas of the game.

Moderator: RP Committee

Re: Requests: Forum Based Countries - FBCs

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:10 am

Im also requesting Rapa Pile. Reason for this is my plans for its intergration into Vascania. The Vascanian government will slowly influence Pilese politics and test the limits of its territory. Civil unrest will take hold over the country, as a pro-vascanian party gains great traction. In the end, as the Pilese government tries cracking down on pro-vascanian sentiment, Vascanian "unmarked" forces are moved into the country and take over its institutions. Small skirmishes ensue, but a relatively bloodless takeover will be the result.

First it will be administered by the Imperial Armed Forves before becoming intergrated into the 14th vascanian state.

Vascania its claim on Rapa Pile is ancient and it fought a devastating war with Deltaria to push that claim. And while i wont habe vascania claim it outright, the behind the scenes meddling will result in the takeover.

Do keep in mind that this will thus mean that Rapa Pile would become part of Vascania and lose its independence.
Playing in:

Nsanlosa
Rogue

Postby _nicolo_02 » Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:47 am

Rogue wrote:Im also requesting Rapa Pile. Reason for this is my plans for its intergration into Vascania. The Vascanian government will slowly influence Pilese politics and test the limits of its territory. Civil unrest will take hold over the country, as a pro-vascanian party gains great traction. In the end, as the Pilese government tries cracking down on pro-vascanian sentiment, Vascanian "unmarked" forces are moved into the country and take over its institutions. Small skirmishes ensue, but a relatively bloodless takeover will be the result.

First it will be administered by the Imperial Armed Forves before becoming intergrated into the 14th vascanian state.

Vascania its claim on Rapa Pile is ancient and it fought a devastating war with Deltaria to push that claim. And while i wont habe vascania claim it outright, the behind the scenes meddling will result in the takeover.

Do keep in mind that this will thus mean that Rapa Pile would become part of Vascania and lose its independence.

we'll review and let you know
Currently in:
- Dundorf: Dundorfs Sozialdemokratische Partei
- Beiteynu: Ha'mahaneh Ha'demokrati Beiteinu
_nicolo_02

Postby Zanz » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:14 pm

Rogue wrote:Im also requesting Rapa Pile. Reason for this is my plans for its intergration into Vascania. The Vascanian government will slowly influence Pilese politics and test the limits of its territory. Civil unrest will take hold over the country, as a pro-vascanian party gains great traction. In the end, as the Pilese government tries cracking down on pro-vascanian sentiment, Vascanian "unmarked" forces are moved into the country and take over its institutions. Small skirmishes ensue, but a relatively bloodless takeover will be the result.

We're inclined to approve the RP, but after reviewing the Rapa Pile War and RP in Vascania and Rapa Pile since the end of that RP, we think that annexation of Rapa Pile would realistically lead to Vascania being perceived as a major "bad guy" in the eyes of the world. Have you considered this, and have you discussed with other players OOCly how they would react to the annexation? How do you plan to incorporate other players into the RP, and how will the annexation ultimately impact Vascania and the region as a whole? If other players aren't interested in joining you in this RP right now, it may be something best left to later when there is interest in telling this story as a global story instead of just a regional one.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Rogue » Fri Aug 16, 2024 4:25 pm

Zanz wrote:

We're inclined to approve the RP, but after reviewing the Rapa Pile War and RP in Vascania and Rapa Pile since the end of that RP, we think that annexation of Rapa Pile would realistically lead to Vascania being perceived as a major "bad guy" in the eyes of the world. Have you considered this, and have you discussed with other players OOCly how they would react to the annexation? How do you plan to incorporate other players into the RP, and how will the annexation ultimately impact Vascania and the region as a whole? If other players aren't interested in joining you in this RP right now, it may be something best left to later when there is interest in telling this story as a global story instead of just a regional one.

Definitely. I discussed it with Beiteynese players and with Lourenne so far. Both bog players globally right now. Also as noted in my original vascania request, im aware it would make Vascania a confrontational power which kind of is the point. I believr such a power is needed to keep things interesting in the region and on terra. I wouldnt necessarily say it makes us a "bad guy" but it would muddy the waters and make us a "grey power" in the sense we arent all good, but try to hide our bad behaviour.
Playing in:

Nsanlosa
Rogue

Postby jadouljonathan » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:06 pm

I would like to ask the permission of control of kurageri. i would like to make a communistic state with the hierarchy of north korea, so having a dynasty in place, then slowly build up the economy and hopefully the military. I also wanted to make vascania having it more difficult to annex rapa pile, but timing doesn't allow it, so maybe after the small revolution, i will use diplomacy and hoping to find allies in Dovani to go against vascania. (ps: not a war, just diplomatic.)
Nation: Ikradon
Party: Radicale arbeiders partij
Previous nations: rildanor, state of hobrazia, potensi, Dorvik
jadouljonathan

Postby Pragma » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:39 pm

If it is available, I would like to request Medina.

I plan to do the opposite of power-playing, and institute an incompetent but incredibly flamboyant government led by a egomaniac. Natural disasters, military mishaps, nepotism etc etc but a cult of personality keeps it all together.

Also might make some maps and do some deep dives into the smaller ethnic groups.
Currently playing in: Keymon, Medina

founder of the Image Vascanian Empire
Pragma

Postby Zanz » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:52 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:I would like to ask the permission of control of kurageri. i would like to make a communistic state with the hierarchy of north korea, so having a dynasty in place, then slowly build up the economy and hopefully the military. I also wanted to make vascania having it more difficult to annex rapa pile, but timing doesn't allow it, so maybe after the small revolution, i will use diplomacy and hoping to find allies in Dovani to go against vascania. (ps: not a war, just diplomatic.)

We will review and get back to you.

Pragma wrote:If it is available, I would like to request Medina.

I plan to do the opposite of power-playing, and institute an incompetent but incredibly flamboyant government led by a egomaniac. Natural disasters, military mishaps, nepotism etc etc but a cult of personality keeps it all together.

Also might make some maps and do some deep dives into the smaller ethnic groups.

Approved.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby Zanz » Mon Aug 19, 2024 3:31 pm

jadouljonathan wrote:I would like to ask the permission of control of kurageri. i would like to make a communistic state with the hierarchy of north korea, so having a dynasty in place, then slowly build up the economy and hopefully the military. I also wanted to make vascania having it more difficult to annex rapa pile, but timing doesn't allow it, so maybe after the small revolution, i will use diplomacy and hoping to find allies in Dovani to go against vascania. (ps: not a war, just diplomatic.)

We're going to decline this application at this point. Please see DMs for more info.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

Postby imperialpearl » Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:58 pm

As I've said on discord about four (4) days ago, I have a corrupted file related to the document I used to place my posts for Tropica in and now all that work is gone. I've tried to start from scratch but I don't think I have the enthusiasm to do those posts all over again. I'm relinquishing control of Tropica.
imperialpearl

Postby Zanz » Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:12 pm

Noted.
Just a bunch of shit.
Zanz

PreviousNext

Return to Requests