Cobura Visits Deltaria

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Cobura Visits Deltaria

Postby kylejenkins27 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:28 am

The Republic of Cobura and the Federal Republic of Deltaria have announced a state visit to take place in Deltaria to further the freindship among the two nations and to discuss issues of mutual importance.
Demokratychna Delic Partija Deltársko
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Re: Cobura Visits Deltaria

Postby kylejenkins27 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 am

"I would like to welcome our freinds from Cobura to Deltaria, I hope that this meeting of our nations will be mutually beneficial and productive. I hope also during this meeting we can arrange an agreement between our two nations."

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria

Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Kang » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 am

I am glad to visit great nation of Deltaria, and I`d like to thank Premiere Frank Todd, for wonderful welcoming ceremony.

Friendship between both nation has been established upon faith and common ideal. I and Premiere will talk about our friendship and common good for all of us.

Once again, I am very happy to meet great people of Deltaria.

Joseph Kildon
President of the Republic of Cobura
Democratic Party of Likatonia
Kang

Postby kylejenkins27 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:52 am

"President Kildon as I'm sure your aware the issue of greatest importance foreign policy wise to Deltaria is the existence and influence of the Majatran Union. Recently at the Confrence of Nations Against the Majatran Union Deltaria was informed that should our sanctions be lawfully conducted they will hold Deltaria responsible. I hope our freinds in Cobura will stand with us against this threat."

"Even with the current turmoil in diplomatic efforts abroad we musnt forget the economy, I believe as a sign of our freindship perhaps something could be agreed to economically that would be mutually beneficial to our two nations, Deltaria could really use good economic news, not long ago a factory in the Ushlande province shut their doors leaving thousands jobless. Perhaps a joint investment into infrastructure and industry of our nations would be useful?"

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Destori » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:27 am

The Foreign Office of Deltaria has extended its warmest welcome to the Cobura Government on its visit to the Federal Republic.

"I would, of course, like to emphasise the welcome given by the Premier. It is an utmost priority of Deltaria, after emerging from a long period of foreign isolation, that we as a nation begin to take steps to align ourselves with strong, free and fair nations. Cobura, as far as we are aware, meets that criteria, and we can only hope for the best in ongoing discussions between our governments.

"On the matter of the Majatran Union, rest assured. The actions taken in the treaty designed by Premier Todd and submitted for ratification by the Deltarian Liberal Movement lead foreign office are legally sound. In our territory, they now represent binding legislation - and any attack on that by foreign governments would equate to a direct contravention of our sovereign control over our nations.

- Nicolas Wies
Foreign Minister of Deltaria
Deltarian Liberal Movement - Federal Republic of Deltaria [Inactive]
National Party - Federal Republic of Deltaria [Inactive]
Rutanian Republican Party - Commonwealth of Rutania [Inactive]
Allianz Zentrum - United Imperial Crownlands of Hulstria and Gao-Soto
Destori

Postby Kang » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm

We are willing to negotiate for terms of treaty between our countries.

We were thinking about comprehensive cooperation treaty covers economic and defense section.

In Economic Section, Mutual Investment Fund and Currency Swap Program would be nice. Free Trade Agreement is also negotiable.

Defense section shall include mutual defense article in the event of invasion from foreign forces, hotline between both high command, and Arms development cooperation.

I believe we can derive most benefit for both nation.

Joseph Kildon
Kang

Postby kylejenkins27 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:01 am

"I agree with you Mr. President. I think a comprehensive cooperation treaty would be the best option for our two nations. I think more cooperation between our defense and intelligence officials would benefit us both. Deltaria has maintained a large defense budget, perhaps our nation could use some of this money for an arms deal from Cobura. Whatever the treaty should contain its intent should be to solidify the bond between our nations for generations to come."

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Kang » Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

We prepared draft for the treaty. We`d like to discuss your opinion.

Cooperation Treaty between Republic of Cobura and Federal Republic of Deltaria

Representatives of both nations believe friendship between both nation benefits for both, and decided to draft this treaty to document trust and faith to each other.

SECTION I : FRIENDSHIP

Article I
Participants of the Treaty recognize sovereignty of each other, and shall respect it.

Aricle II
Participants of the Treaty shall solve a problem between each other with talk and discussion, and deny any military conflict between each other.

SECTION II : ECONOMY

Article III
Participants shall grant most favored nation status to each other, and agree to reduce tariff between both nation.

Article IV
Participants of the Treaty shall create 'Mutual Investment Fund' to invest industry of both nation and increase trade between both participant.

Article V
Participants shall cooperate and collaborate on international economic issues.

SECTION III : DEFENSE

Article VI
A participant shall defend the other in case of foreign invasion.

Article VII
Participants shall share important intelligence report and cooperate on covert actions.

Article VIII
Participants shall cooperate on arms development and equipment.

SECTION VI : EMERGENCY

Article IX
A participant shall collaborate and assist the other in the natural disaster and human accident.

Article X
Participants shall cooperate on search and rescue operation in Lake Majatra.
Kang

Postby kylejenkins27 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:41 pm

"Your proposal Mr. President is completely acceptable but I would favor an article to establish a Missile Defense & Surveillence Network in our two nations under joint military control to be used for mutual defense and security purposes. Cobura has a very well equipped military that is the envy of the Majatran; along with this treaty I would also favor an Arms purchase deal from Cobura of confedential military technologies and goods."

Frank Todd
Premier of Deltaria
Deltarsko Risa
kylejenkins27

Postby Kang » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:42 pm

We drafted the Cooperation Treaty between the Republic of Cobura and Federal Republic of Deltaria
http://classic.particracy.net/viewtreat ... atyid=2067

We added article concerning joint missile defense and intelligence.

You can reveal your opinion before you ratify it. After you agree, My administration will sign it and pass it on to the National Assembly of Cobura.

We will also ask approval to National Assembly for Arms deal with Deltaria. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Joseph Kildon
Kang

Next

Return to Diplomacy