The Stories of Palinbal Lucter

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: The Stories of Palinbal Lucter

Postby jethro » Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Far away, in the grand and great yet grim Saiserist Palace in Hobrazia, Chairman Invil Prastnikov sat fidgeting at his desk. Time had dragged the matter on far too long, it was time to put a stop to it, but it would not be easy. At last Andre Dimitriez, one of the few members of the Inner League Prastnikov felt he could trust, cautiously entered the room and clicked the door shut. Chairman Prastnikov had ensured himself earlier a thirty-minute window wherein the cameras and microphones in his office would be switched off. No record of this meeting could exist, anywhere. Turning to Dimitriez, Prastnikov asked very nonchalantly, "Do you know why I called you in here?"

"No," was the quiet, creepy little man's reply. "But I can guess."

Prastnikov lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, it helped relieve his stress so much. "This business concerning Saiser Rodion has dragged on too long. He's been incarcerated so long he's utterly politically isolated, of little more than symbolic significance. Even if he were to escape today he would never fully realize again that unparalleled power a Saiser must possess. As it stands, he's liable to stay in his jail cell for all eternity, steadfastly making himself my ultimate political roadblock. So long as he draws breath, there can be no other Saiser."

"This is very dangerous territory you're wandering into," the little man countered, taking a cigarette offered by Prastnikov.

"No alternative exists if we truly wish to ensure our ascendancy. Irregardless, you have just become an accomplice to my crime, so I expect you to stick with me. The simple fact of the matter is that Saiser Rodion must die, and he must die soon. However, this solution, and it is the only solution, is not easily executable. We require a man competent enough to slay the Saiser in conditions of extreme security, a man smart enough not to get caught, and above all will never, ever be traced back to us. My attention has been brought to one who might be just such a man, but he is exceptionally difficult to find."

"Palinbal, you mean," Dimitriez contemptuously threw his cigarette down to the ground and put it out with the heel of his boot. "Forget it. Nobody finds Lucter. Nobody who lives, at least. You're better off chasing fairies. You don't need Lucter, hire some contrac-"

"No!" Prastnikov slammed his fist down on the table, cutting Dimitriez off. "I will not risk, at all, some fool off the common market who will without doubt ultimately be traced directly back to our door. To truly be secure, we need someone who plies his trade for far more than money. Everything you've said about Lucter is absolutely true. That's why-" Prastnikov tossed a sheaf of documents into Dimitriez's hands, "I'm handing the problem over to you. You're going to find this Palinbal Lucter, you will get in touch with him, and you will persuade him to do this 'favor' for me."

"Utterly impossible," Dimitriez blubbered. "Nobody, nobody, knows where he is, and would not tell us if they did. He knows more languages than everyone in the League put together, and is far too smart to show up on any domestic intelligence's radar screen. Not to mention, he doesn't take very kindly to us, he doesn't like us. I highly doubt he'd consent to a 'favor'. You're telling me to make contact with a ghost."

"Yes, and make that contact very soon," Prastnikov blew a great puff of smoke directly in Dimitriez's face. "I don't care what you have to do. Narrow it down as far as you can. Find the continent, find the hemisphere. If you have to knock on every door in the northern hemisphere, that is precisely what you will do. You will find a way to get in touch with this man, and you will get him to destroy this obstacle in my way. He's not likely to respond to our threats, let him know that if he carries this through he will have the debt of the Saiser, and by extension the League and all our resources. A few political differences have never stood in the way of the League before, and I'm sure that Lucter won't let our abstemious and austere policies conflict with this affair. If he ever requires anything at all, money, asylum, some young girls for whatever purposes he wishes, anything it is in my power to give him, Saiser Invil will grant it. I will place no restrictions on how you go about finding this man, as long as you stay below the radar of the press and the attention of the League proper. Though, if I know this man's mind as well as I think I do," he gently tapped one of the newspapers on his desk reporting the latest Lucter slaying, "he'll end up contacting you."

Invil Prastnikov turned to stare outside the great window that dominated the back of his office. Suddenly an image from one of Lucter's crime sites flashed through his mind, and Prastnikov gave a visible shudder.

"Something wrong, sir?" Dimitriez inquired.

"Dimitriez," Prastnikov said slowly, taking a long drag on his cigarette. "I have been in the Saiserist League for a very long time. I worked my way up from the very bottom. I've crushed little black girls' skulls with my bare hands. I once was entrusted with the responsibility of slicing off every major part of a man, his hands, his ears, his eyes and his tongue, his manhood itself, and ensuring all the while he stayed alive throughout the whole procedure because it so pleased the Saiser. I enjoyed it. I've ordered entire villages crucified, disemboweled and burnt, as lessons in proper obedience to the State. I have done all that and more, and I reveled in each and every second of it. And this Palinbal Lucter... This Palinbal frightens even me."

Dimitriez quietly left the room.

OOC: George, if you don't like the story I'll be quite happy to delete the post or edit it in whatever way you see fit.
jethro

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 pm

A glass of the best wine in Trigunia accompanied the slow, sorrow music coming from the speakers. Deathly notes, so mourning and yet so hopeful, for in Lucter's mind, everything was so harmonically connected. Neither joy, nor the pain of loss were significant. He raised his head and looked at the night sky. It was absolutely clear, and a few stars danced around the glowing moon. Goodwin's image appeared in his hand, and he let his emotions drift beneath his thoughts, wandering around the endless and round corners of his universe, of his own world.

And the music lifted the sensation; so apocalyptic, so sexually liberating...so sensational. His hand was moving in mid-air, following the waves of the melody, and Palinbal sank in the sea of tranquility once more. He had taught himself to keep emotions away from logic, and only let them loose in such rare occasions, on which a third person, standing outside, could easily and most joyfully say that the man only known and never seen as Palinbal, was a lunatic, or most likely taking on drugs.

But neither were to be accurate, for Lucter was simply sad and felt his facial expression change, at the bitter thoughts of something else. He always wondered about that unknown destination and purpose, of the yet to be discovered hidden meaning. Because Lucter loved mysteries and adventure, and he could not imagine himself survive without the two, setting aside of course his "special" satisfaction ideas.

He remained sad and lost, sitting in this lonely farmhouse in a graphical village of Trigunya. The people were most kind, but they apparently weren't aware of the twice brutalized body of the actual owner, now stacked hastily in the storage room. Palinbal intended to find himself a girl from the village, and after raping it, he would slowly, and for the third time torture the dead body of the ex-owner of the farmhouse, lastly torturing her to death, making her feel excruciating pain. His thoughts drifted off-track but he managed to quickly regain composure. Nevertheless, he could not restrain a smile.

Nothing did fill the vagueness surrounding his guts. For he was a man of completion and of self-awareness and he always knew exactly what he wanted. But now, he felt empty. Contemplating, he dug again into the memory places of his own world hidden in his mind, uncovering his accomplishments and smiling over and over again. Neither the Lodamese investigator nor anybody provided the absolute satisfaction he was always seeking. Not since he had carved his initials on Egoist's head did he truly enjoy the act of not simply taking away a life, but also feeling the victim's agony and sinking in utter ecstasy. So he quickly realized that he needed something big, and very much important...

For the next few months, Palinbal traveled everywhere, meeting new people and visiting new sights. For it was truly a miracle that the authorities had no visual evidence of Lucter, but how did he accomplish all of this is another, yet undiscovered chapter in Palinbal's history. For now, we shall dive into the northern seas and attempt to follow Lucter's faint tracks along the cold, snowy paths of unknown lands, accompanied by someone who, despite being delayed, ignorantly walked towards the deathly realms of cruelty, vanity and total evil.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri May 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Months had passed since Dimitriez last gave signs of existence. Invil, sitting there alone in his cozy desk in one of his undisclosed places of residence, did not particularly worry about that fact. Perhaps Dimitriez had made or was close to trying to make contact with the infamous Palinbal, therefore he had set aside communications and had focused his thoughts and skills entirely upon the designated target. He smoked quietly and continued reading something not very interesting.

After he had tried reading the same paragraph for more than four times, he skimmed the rest of the text and realized all that bureaucratic crap would end up consuming his night sleep. Not being able to take upon the upcoming sleepiness, Invil suddenly and with determination, with the air of a man who knows exactly what he wants, stood up and headed towards the mini-bar in the living room. He greatly desired vodka, in this lonely, late night hours. After pouring some drops into his glass, he raised it, ready to enjoy the liquid. But something was wrong.

The window was open. It wasn't very unnatural, but Invil childishly remembered closing it a couple of minutes ago. He cast away the seemingly ridiculous thought and swiftly closed it, after looking at the cloudy sky. The weather was truly awful and it seemed to be preparing to snow. But nevertheless, Invil did not waste precious time contemplating on irrelevant things such as the hour weather, and despite the chills in his back, he returned to his office. But there was a cloaked figure standing there, looking so ferocious, that Invil instantly froze.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Sat May 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Palinbal did not move. In the silence that followed, Invil managed to recover his composure and smile calmly. It was as though a fairytale was being unraveled, inside a dark room, lighted only by a lamb on the desk and the occasional thunders and lightnings from outside. Soon, it began to rain steadily but quite faintly.

"Welcome", was Invil's ferociously steady voice; so emotionally deep that could shake a third person, "I was beginning to suspect that you wouldn't show up".

The dark figure standing at the door turned its head slightly. Palinbal's smile appeared after a flash. Invil could not restrain himself from feeling some admiration. That man standing at his office's doorstep was probably of equal origin and he could not notice how terrifying the cloaked Lucter was. He had seen his crimes on newspapers, heard about it, was reported about him, but he still found himself surprised glancing at the absolute incarnation of unstoppable evil. Suddenly, everything was clear.

OOC: jethro, wanna act out? If not, just PM me. edit; NVM, I shall continue this myself.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed May 20, 2009 12:46 pm

"Hello?", was the woman's soft voice on the telephone. For a slight instant, the caller froze, apparently realizing how unready he was to listen to that fine, crystal clear, magical melody, a tune which surpassed all others in greatness, leaving Lucter mesmerized and totally caught up into the emotional web he so greatly and apathetically despised. Seconds began to sprinter as Palinbal finally managed to regain his composure.

"Is this Jane Goodwin I am speaking to?", Palinbal gently asked.

"Yes", she firmly answered, a sense of curiosity focused upon her beautiful face, "and who is this?"

"Now now, Jane", Palinbal whispered, tenderness somewhat visible behind the invisible mask of gentleness, "so soon you have forgotten your memories?". The woman on the phone was still standing in her home, clearly swamped by questions, but as the moments of silence passed by, she quickly began to realize who this man was, for there was a terrible familiarity with a certain memory of hers, years ago, in a dark corridor outside the Justice Minister's office. The self admiration, preservation, sense of power and total control of emotional grasps were the astonishing facts of the hooded man's voice standing in front of the wet window, and the same feeling had engulfed her right this instant. It was as though the memory had flashed before her eyes.

"Dr. Lucter?", she cautiously asked, unable even to imagine the events of the staggering moments to come.

"Ah yes, the sense of familiarity and of inner benevolence surfacing over the deep seas of knowledge", Palinbal paused and smiled before continuing, "yes, my dear Jane, I am the same man you met years ago, in that dream of misery and of utter loneliness, beneath the sound of continuous, struggling rain. I can still remember your perfume when it rains, a bitter and happy memory at the same time."

Jane stood there, frozen from either fear or surprise, or maybe both, having suddenly lost the sense of the surrounding environment. She steadily turned around and around, looking at the walls of her own beautifully decorated house. All was quiet and still. The sun was slowly diving beneath the western mountains, into the fervid lands of far away Deltaria, but nothing stirred. A forest appeared in front of the window, and as Jane looked at it, she regained her own self and spoke on the telephone once more, confident of her own skills and power.

"Dr. Lucter, things have changed since then", she said, using a rather official, emotionally empty tone.

"Full of formalities Jane, just like our last encounter", Palinbal said, and quickly continued before Jane's breath was heard, as she prepared to speak, "but that's the odor spraying your inner, emotional void. Why now, hasn't the position of permanent secretary, I hear, filled your dreams and hopes, completed yourself?" Jane could not avoid noticing the intriguing tone of Palinbal's interest in apparently her.

"This is not the right time to debate the bits of my own life, doctor", she glanced at her watch, indifferent. Sunset was closing in - the sky had already been painted with the exquisite colors of a rather cloudy, but yet truly colorful moment.

"Yes, but I am the one calling, and there is no use in tracing this phone call dear Jane, I am already where I ought to be at the urgency of time", Lucter sensationally whispered, his voice untouched by any vibrations; it was steady as a delicate work of art. Jane looked around.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Thu May 21, 2009 1:09 pm

"The mighty Saiser?", Palinbal asked, irony clearly visible in his calm voice. He was still standing there, just outside the door of Invil's dark office in one of his disclosed places of residence. During the previous moments, Lucter listened to the elaborate words of this peculiar man now sited in his fine desk, drinking vodka. Apparently, there was business to be taken care of. Lucter listened with amusement, partially remembering the short meeting in a Selucian cafe, where Palinbal was assigned, or rather more accurately, was given the exquisite gift of murdering a certain individual. But then he got sidetracked by that pesky, now gone beneath the mourning of his beloved ones, Lodamun investigator, which he gladly and most satisfactorily took care of. And as he had once again began to prepare himself to execute his financed orders, another individual fell into the midst of his faint tracks. That man payed with his life.

"Yes, Dr. Lucter, the mighty Saiser.", Invil said steadily and smiled, "although not so mighty for your own abilities." Palinbal tilted his head, and another flash revealed his wicked face. Death was visible in his eyes. Was this the opportunity he was looking for so long, for which he had endlessly contemplated in the distant mountains of far away Egelion? Could this be it? Invil apparently sensed Lucter's faint hesitation, and decided to stand up and for the second time offer the man some vodka.

But Lucter was gone.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 pm

Breathing seemed like a nightmare daunting a lonely child beneath the silent moonlight cast from the windows. Sweat and the smell of anxiety surrounded him, and for the first time he stood there, frustrated, outside a victim's door. It was probably the question slowly eating his guts that made such a remarkable change upon Palinbal's cruel face. He glanced once outside the window, only to see the bright full moon shining in the sky, above the martyr's stand. For it was torture.

The door creaked as he entered, for the key had already unlocked the massive iron obstacle. He stepped inside, only to look at a lighted corner in a cell totally obliterated into darkness. And there he was, the old man, that seemed so foolishly fragile under the lamb's faint light, reading a book, so desperately old as his rotten skin. He steadily raised his head, only to look at the newcomer.

And Palinbal, for the first time in his life, remained speechless, for he had witnessed what even the mighty forces of heaven refused to accept and recognize. The glimpse, the fervid light in the man's eyes gave such an awful feeling, that Lucter could find no words to describe even the pure and simple essence of it. He stood there, helpless, all thoughts drained, looking at those ferocious eyes, so much engulfed in a single stare; it was simply unbelievable. Oh, the similarity, the astounding deeper meaning of the universe was right there, beneath those shiny old wells, filled with such a vivid emotion. Suddenly, Palinbal felt as though the man was shouting, screaming, pain, hatred, despair, and finally the evil, wicked sense of murder. Damn he could smell it, could feel it, could hear it shouting right there, in the corner, where a vulnerable old man sat, looking so anxiously at a newcomer that the air seemed to disappear.

"Who are you...?", the man sounded just like the door's creak.

Palinbal suddenly focused on those eyes, feeling everything returning, oh the sweet sense of purpose and knowledge - determination! He looked deeply into those terrible eyes, draining all energy and emitted all his cruelty, his devilishly given talents of murder and unspeakable damnation. For he had met an equal.

"I bring the last bits of agony", Palinbal smiled, and upon his wicked face, the world's evil was clearly visible. He stepped forward and the light was suddenly gone. For the Saiser was now beneath the cloaked figure's merciless sense of mercy.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Fri May 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Childish, yes, that was the perfect adjective for her right now. She smiled, feeling the tense emotion now loosened. How silly she was, for allowing herself to think like. After that ludicrous last comment of his, she anxiously scanned the rest of the house, turning her head carelessly in all directions waiting for something unpredictable to appear. And quite frankly, she even didn't know what to expect, Palinbal attacking her from a dark corner? Lucter on the other end of the line seemed to read her thoughts, for he straightened his back and smiled as well.

"Worried, now, Mrs. Goodwin?", he said, an intriguing tone that made his words sound like a whisper, as if spoken to a lover.

Jane sighed. She really wished she hadn't let her emotions overwhelm her during the previous moments. Suddenly, the whole situation seemed amusing to her eyes, and for the first time in her life, she found Palinbal worth of certain interest. As she spoke, an air of confidence filled her.

"Certainly not, doctor", she replied back, formally but warmly, "but aren't you forgetting your manners? Usually, the caller words the reason he initially called."

"Aaaah...!", Palinbal's pseudo surprise sounded on the telephone, both amusing and mysterious, neither fake nor real, "coming back to your old self, Jane, how splendid." At this point, Palinbal paused to take a few steps on the creaking wooden floor, before speaking again with a calm and deliberately quiet voice. "Yes...you see, setting aside the fact that I wanted to hear the fabulous sound of your exquisite voice again, Mrs. Goodwin, I also wished to make you present in quite an interesting event, which you, as a skillful permanent secretary of the famous Ministry of Justice, would really appreciate as, how should I say, evidence."

A mixed emotion of surprise, curiosity and interest rose from deep in, making those silent moments really electrified. Jane stood there, unable or uncertain whether to ask or simply wait for the delicate words to unfold a story by themselves. She was fully ignorant of the future moments she would spend contemplating about a certain man roaming free between borders, a personality worth investigating. Those single words, and Palinbal knew it, those terrible actions that were steadily appearing during that exchange, would shape a new connection, and would entrap Jane into a chase not quite planned by neither her, nor himself.

"I acknowledge and understand your hesitation, Mrs. Goodwin", Lucter suddenly broke the silence, "but I was kind of hoping for more, from your side that is."

"And what a doctor of your elegance would expect me to do?", she risked while thinking if she was walking along the right path.

"Now, now, Jane, don't tempt me", Palinbal said, and it seemed a tone of annoyance had appeared in his calm voice - Jane however quickly dismissed the idea, "but for your concern, I couldn't think of a more appropriate person for such information."

"What kind of game is this you are playing Mr. Lucter?", she asked, a steady and formal voice echoing around.

"Game? Of course not, this is no game my good lady", he paused and sharply removed the tape, only to allow the coughing to be heard, "this is however, a story."

Jane could now hear a person cough violently in the background of the line and soon became aware of the staggering reality. "Who is it you are keeping doctor?", she abruptly asked, worried and pale, "where are you?!"

"Easy Jane, time, unlike before, is with us these late hours of night", Palinbal giggled, grabbing a cold, wet pipe in his left hand. A weird clang sounded and the other man was lying on the floor, choking with his own blood, now running down his cheeks. "for now, tell me if you are still interested about that cup of coffee I had promised you."

Her face was now completely white, and she quickly thought of calling the police, but how would that help? She only wished this telephone was tapped, so that she could trace the call and help the poor man. Palinbal, once again, almost read her thoughts, feeling her inhaling and exhaling rapidly.

"You pity my victim, Jane?", he asked. She considered before replying back. Silence had spread in the line.

"Mr. Lucter, why have you called me?", she decisively asked, perfectly aware of how things would turn from that point and on. She knew there was no help to be served to the situation, for Lucter had closely planed everything before calling. A gentle rain could be heard on the window, and the sun was already gone beneath the mountains in the horizon. How long had they been talking on the phone? She wasn't able to answer the question, for a flash blinded her, while Palinbal said the three, coldly awakening words:

"Meet the Saiser".
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Jane was shocked. No words could come out of her wide open mouth. How? When? What the hell?

"Lucter, what have you done?", she felt her tongue move before she could think. Sudden coldness touched her delicate skin, as though the atmosphere became unbearably heavier. It was a mistake and she knew it, but things had already gotten out of hand. The line was quiet as her heart suddenly hastened its rhythm. Exhilaration; that was it. Weird.

But Palinbal did not respond. He fell silent as he contemplated upon the beauty of Jane's skin, the unforgettable smell of her hair and her perfume around her wonderful neck. His mind roamed free in distant lands, as though his desire was somewhere else, like the devil had left the earth. There was no cruelty in his look, only the insatiable need to meet Goodwin again. He smiled bitterly, but soon regained his composure, leaving his conscious and deadly instinct on the driver's wheel. Emotions were cast aside, for it was no time for something else, something intruding. Time was running out, after all.

"Listen...", he sighed, and Jane felt the devilish sense of Lucter's wickedness appear in his mild voice. Something terrible was happening and she knew, just like Palinbal, that she could do nothing but obey. Palinbal put the loud speaker on the phone and placed it onto a wooden table around the corner. Many peculiar tools were lying across the rest of the table, but darkness seemed to eat them away in the mystery. He smiled and took a pleasurable look on the man now lying on the floor. Suddenly, the old man stirred. Aaah, it was time indeed...Palinbal's smile became even wider and now he could not hold away his imagination, his desire for anguish and pain. "Listen carefully, my dear Jane..."

Goodwin's senses almost seemed ready to make her body burst from the intensity. She stood there, petrified, not from fear, but from a peculiar emotion that almost left her thinking of total helplessness. She could only hear, even unable to hope for a miracle or a quick salvation. Some weird sounds altogether stopped her thoughts from draining her focus. The only thing existent to her was Palinbal across the line.

Chains, someone pulling chains across a stone floor. It almost seemed medieval, but that's how Jane could describe Palinbal's twisted and sickening aims and desires; purely dark and evil. The chains were strapped somewhere and several locks could be heard. Then silence, which was broken by sellotape being cut abruptly and violently. Silence again, in which moments seemed like centuries. Jane could hear faint walking, but could not distinguish what was happening exactly. Some terrible noises and Palinbal picked the phone, holding it firmly in hi ear - Jane could even depict the monstrous smile carved upon the face of the man she could not see but felt as a part of the night.

"Now, Jane, listen carefully to what I will say", Palinbal whispered and there was a sensational, almost passionate tone in his terribly calm and intriguing voice, as though the man was talking about the private moments during love, something sacred and truly admired as Jane could imagine Lucter thinking. A hush breath and Palinbal continued, "I infiltrated the security prison grounds where the mighty and feared Saiser was held captive, awaiting for death to take him away, in order to capture him, and several hours ago I successfully kidnapped him and I am currently preparing to squeeze whatever life is still hiding beneath that crippled old skin. My sincere hope is that you will enjoy this as much as I will do.", he smiled, leaving his voice echoing in the background of a pretty maddening and deafening silence. He paused and continued after hearing for a few moments Jane inhaling and exhaling deeply. Once again, his loving and tender emotions for her threatened to arise, but he decided to speak quickly, with the same intriguing and mysterious tone.

"I will torture the man, Jane, for what he is and nothing more, for the mere pleasure of it and nothing else; for punishing the remote feeling of doubt and self-recognition preserved beneath those deadly eyes, for the sole purpose of meeting the inevitable. Yes Jane, I am surprised by this man and his heart, which could drive the mind and body to commit such pitiful, unnecessary crimes..."

"But...", Jane began but Palinbal interrupted, exhaling sharply, words coming sharply out of his mind, and he instantly knew she was captive of his own desire, of his words and ideas, even for those wonderful moments.

"...persistence, yeees....that's what is driving the human mind into such brutal acts of compassion, Jane, whether it be love motivating the murderer's thoughts or passion, or simple, logical desire, who knows? I am truly mesmerized by you, dear Jane and I shall not forget the smell of your hair under the dusty curtains in the lobby, the flashes lighting the deep characteristics of struggle carved upon your intriguing face. I chose you, Mrs. Goodwin, for I need your presence, in my heart and mind, and soul. Love, is what some people call it, I merely refer to it as the desire for the quest of desire itself."

Something was different. Jane could feel it, but nonetheless, she could not speak.

"So that leads us to the primary goal of this rainy night", Palinbal said, a final tone in his voice. Jane looked outside the window. It was indeed raining. She suddenly became truly curious but realized this was intentional. The air itself seemed to confuse even its surroundings. She did not reply, and waited. "Persistence, Mrs. Goodwin, isn't that likely?", he somehow made his voice entertaining, without losing the sensational touch. He inhaled deeply and spoke in the most amazing, loving and mysterious voice Jane had heard or would ever hear again in her life.

"I am waiting", he abruptly said, a contaminating excitement in his deep voice passing to Jane. He cut the line, leaving there her wondering, but she ultimately knew. Palinbal had already cut the skin from the Saiser's legs, and with blazing fire and iron he proceeded to the genitals, slowly extracting the anguish from the old, troubled man. But it was not over. He burned steadily and then fed drugs, and the victim was confused and became truly delighted when his captive removed the skin from his back, crippled belly and bottom. All disgusting and exhilarating. But the most wonderful, ecstatic part of his torture was when Palinbal, and he already knew it, for a whisper marked the initials on his forehead, the only thing left untouched in the end, removed his eyes and slowly fed them to him, all terror done slowly eaten by the doer. Legs sliced to pieces, painfully and steadily, and as the victim began losing extreme portions of blood, as Palinbal felt the Saiser losing his senses, he drugged him again, stimulating his heart. The pain was terrible, but it was pleasurable for the Saiser and he felt truly exhilarated when Palinbal cut across his torso, spilled his guts onto the floor and stuffed his penis inside the remains of his mouth, while he slowly dwindled, more baffled then ever, and bizarre emotions overwhelmed him; he felt his heart, but it was black. He did not feel the cold or the dying. He simply vanished.

And Palinbal left, leaving a wonderful tape behind, recorded by a camera placed on the opposite wall, with a wonderful view of the whole incident. He wondered how fast the authorities would realize who he was, but he slightly suspected Jane Goodwin already knew and was truly certain of what her next actions would be. Finally, the quest.

Completion.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Postby GreekIdiot » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Her leg slid out of the water, and she slowly raised it above the steaming hot bubbles, stroking it steadily and with passion with closed eyes. She was relaxed and naked inside this wonderful mixture of dazzling aroma, with the tranquil hot water touching her delicate skin - for her hair dropped behind her neck, sinking into the depths of imagination and all sorts of soaps, their solidness now gone into the mist of the high temperature.

The lighting was mysterious. She had watched plenty of films where lonely women lit a bunch of candles and bathed for hours, listening to erotic music, and she was now doing the same thing - a number of sweet candles with exotic aroma were placed on the washer nearby, and the lights were off. Everything was amazing, even the howling wind mixed with rain hitting the window of the bathroom was as tranquil as sleep itself. Closing her eyes, she cast away all thoughts and let herself loose, sinking even deeper in the tub.

Finally, she dived her head inside the hot water and for a mere second the flash of Palinbal's face came to shock her memories. She steadily raised her head, and being wet and hot, she felt exhilaration rising, while at the same time she tried to understand why such a memory would rise at this point. Her breathing became even harder, and she felt her naked chest inside the water bouncing steadily and erotically, for it was difficult to think, and she could only focus on the slow ups and downs of her life. She sighed with mixed satisfaction and exhaustion. So...this is what an aroma bath feels like. Sensational - deeply sensational.

She rose and pulled the chain, and the water slowly began draining itself, but the bubbles still stayed. Her soft legs were now exposed to the hard cold stone beneath her feet, but she quickly stepped onto the carpet, in front of the mirror. Slightly hesitating to grab a towel, she looked at her reflection. Her body was neatly tanned, and well exercised, and for a woman in the forties, she looked perfectly healthy and truly wonderful. Her delicate ribs, the softness of the abdominal area, all neatly and harmonically viewed. And her face, those wonderful gray eyes looking sad. But her expression was bitter as well. And while she looked at the purposeless idol on the mirror, a flash shocked her eyesight and she saw Palinbal appear right beside her, smiling in his travel coat, beneath the mysterious hat, his face partially twisted into the darkness of the room.

And then she blinked, and she finally smiled, for she had thought she had seen Lucter on the mirror.
The Terran Times
GreekIdiot

Previous

Return to World Events