I'm gorgeous, you're ugly

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: I'm gorgeous, you're ugly

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 am

I was on national television this day when the PM mentioned me in her speech. I got texts saying that people saw me on TV. I got this picture from a newspaper's website:
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby EEL123 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 am

What was this speech about?
House of Razama
EEL123

Postby Aquinas » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 am

Siggon Kristov wrote:I was on national television this day when the PM mentioned me in her speech. I got texts saying that people saw me on TV. I got this picture from a newspaper's website:

That guy on the left is looking rather skinny. He should be compulsorily interned in a government-sponsored health camp to be fed up :P.
Aquinas

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:22 pm

EEL123 wrote:What was this speech about?

Partisan dogma, reinforcing her cult of personality.
Some Sandinistas even attended and shouted "¡Viva Portia!" and leaders of Leftist and Progressive Democratic parties came to talk about how the PNP is great and we should keep them in power "forever." It was the 75th annual conference for the party.

Aquinas wrote:That guy on the left is looking rather skinny. He should be compulsorily interned in a government-sponsored health camp to be fed up :P

That costs extra resources; it's unnecessary.
It's not like I'm consuming more resources than I need to, where it would be convenient to society to kill me since it's cheaper than rehabilitating me.
I operate as efficiently as possible. I only eat as much as I need.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby soysauce » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Myself,
soysauce

Postby Aquinas » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 pm

soysauce wrote:Image
Myself,

I'm not gonna mess with him! ;)
Aquinas

Postby soysauce » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Aquinas wrote:
soysauce wrote:Image
Myself,

I'm not gonna mess with him! ;)

It's actually this guy:
http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/The_G-Man

Sinister interdimensional bureaucrat, The misunderstood servant of the people,
The cryptical bureaucrat, mystery man with a briefcase. He appears in the shadows, disappears when you chase him down dead-end corridors.

For some strange reason he almost reminds me of myself, there's just something about him, I guess we share a few small characteristics but I really don't know why,
Since I have no intentions of putting a picture of myself on here I felt a vague reflection would suffice for the time being,
soysauce

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:27 am

When I met Ralph Gonsalves...
He was giving a presentation on the challenges he faced while trying to amend his country's constitution.
The Westminster system works differently in Canada and the UK than it works in small Caribbean states.
Siggon Kristov

Postby CanadianEh » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:45 am

Siggon Kristov wrote:When I met Ralph Gonsalves...
He was giving a presentation on the challenges he faced while trying to amend his country's constitution.
The Westminster system works differently in Canada and the UK than it works in small Caribbean states.

How so? Do you mean independence wise?
Kirlawa Liberals - Inactive
Baltusia Conservatives - Inactive
Rutanian Democratic Party - Inactive
Conservative Party of Luthori - Active

In all the states of created beings capable of law, where there is no law, there is no freedom -- John Locke
CanadianEh

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:31 pm

CanadianEh wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:When I met Ralph Gonsalves...

How so? Do you mean independence wise?

In the Caribbean, party leaders are almost worshipped. Politics in the Caribbean almost entirely surrounds the personalities of the party leaders, as other members of the party are ignored. Party members in the Caribbean are also less likely to go against their party leaders, because of the small size of our parliament in comparison to the size of the parliament of Canada or the UK.
Siggon Kristov

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic