List of Memorable Particracy Forum/Game User Quotes

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Re: List of Memorable Particracy Forum/Game User Quotes

Postby Aquinas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:23 am

EEL123 wrote:Now, if nurses wearing veils would cause the foreskins of their patients to fall off, I would be the first one to call for a ban.
Aquinas

Postby soysauce » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Aquinas wrote:
EEL123 wrote:Now, if nurses wearing veils would cause the foreskins of their patients to fall off, I would be the first one to call for a ban.

:D
soysauce

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Dynastia wrote:Neither of us are American, so the Secret Service can eat a metric tonne of my unAmerican dick.

OH, HOW DID I MISS THAT.
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby MichaelReilly » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:20 pm

Maxington wrote:OOC: CD WHY ARE YOU BOOSTING ABOUT YOUR PARTIES VICTORIES, DO YOU SEE ANYONE DO THAT HERE, NO. I ADVISE YOU TO SETTLE DOWN AS ELECTION HAVE PAST. EVEN THOUGH ELECTIONS IS COMING UP PLEASE JUST SETTLE DOWN AND DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME BOASTING ABOUT YOUR PARTY. ITS GETTING OLD.

This one's a keeper.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

Postby Aquinas » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:53 pm

EEL123 wrote:
soysauce wrote:Malnourishment will eventually kill them or otherwise hasten their death, Do you really not care?
If eventually is like in fifty years' time, then I don't think that it's too much of a crime, is it? Nor do I think that refraining from prolonging someone's life from 70 to 85, for say, is in any way unacceptable.

Another EEL classic.
Aquinas

Postby Siggon Kristov » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:08 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.
In a debate about the cabinet, a player wrote:
The Allied Humanists have less than the 300 required seats. Together, the ruling parties had over 58% of the people's support, and enough seats to maintain a coalition.
Having a COMBINED majority doesn't make one's legitimacy as deserving. What does is receiving the highest votes and winning fairly without the need of a coaltion to gain power.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby Siggon Kristov » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:58 am

Someone doesn't understand the concept of a coalition government:
van16 wrote:Every parliamentary system only allows the party controlling the most seats to form a government.
Check out my latest Particracy project, and feel free to discuss it in the forums.
Siggon Kristov

Postby van16 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Siggon Kristov wrote:Someone doesn't understand the concept of a coalition government:
van16 wrote:Every parliamentary system only allows the party controlling the most seats to form a government.

Once again...what a sad little person you are to feel you need to talk merde about me when I am not given the chance to defend myself....Carry on boo...you're just being really cute.
van16

Postby Siggon Kristov » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:20 pm

van16 wrote:
Siggon Kristov wrote:Someone doesn't understand the concept of a coalition government:

Once again...what a sad little person you are to feel you need to talk merde about me when I am not given the chance to defend myself....Carry on boo...you're just being really cute.

I didn't misquote you. I quoted your exact words and included a link to the space in which you said them. Chill out.
Siggon Kristov

Postby MichaelReilly » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Can you all please not use this thread as a chance for one-upmanship.
Down with this sort of thing
MichaelReilly

PreviousNext

Return to Off-topic