Dusty Knights Rebellion - Marligantos, Gaduridos

World events, conflicts, conferences and visits from all over.

Re: Dusty Knights Rebellion - Marligantos, Gaduridos

Postby PresMusharraf » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 pm

A Message from Baltusia (No Return Address)

Mr. Ortega, if you would please forward this to Papa Mauro, it would be much appreciated. Please let him know that our meetings must remain in church and not on the streets. The time is not yet right. He is promised my full support and is guaranteed at least 500,000 BLD (not including weaponry). The public must not know of what is occuring between our two campaigns. In time, we will be ready, but for now expect your check in the mail by August.

Signed,
The Praetor
Hobrazi Union - Hobrazia (Inactive)
Luterani Útocný Strany - Deltaria (Active)
Lutherans of Keymon - Keymon (Inactive)
Corrupt Dealings Party - Baltusia/Kabushika/Celestia (Inactive)
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby JuliaAJA » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:36 pm

[quote="Jessaveryja"]Mosque at Polarigo

Anhela Putanegra, approaches Imam in mosque: "Hola, estoy buscando una mujer. ¿Has visto?!" (Hello, I'm looking for a woman. Have you seen her?)
Imam, pointing to door at back of mosque: "Sí, ella está en la habitación de allí. Usted trabaja para Polvorientos Caballeros?" (Yes, she is in the room over there. You work for Dusty Knights?)
Anhela Putanegra: "Sí. ¿Por qué lo preguntas?" (Yes. Why do you ask?)
Imam (smiling): "¿Ellos no tenían ninguna como tú cuando yo era miembro." (They didn't have any like you when I was a member.)
Anhela Putanegra (chuckling): "Gracias." (Thanks.)
Anhela Putanegra enters door in back of mosque
Fatima: "Hola. Veo Mauro Papa no podía hacerlo." (Hello. I see Papa Mauro could not make it.)
Anhela Putanegra: "Sí, él no deja su casa veryt a menudo." (Yes, he does not leave his house veryt often.)
Fatima: "Por favor, siéntate. Mi nombre es Fátima, estoy en representación de un grupo en Dovani, no puedo nombres, lo siento." (PLease sit down. My name is Fatima, I am representing a group in Dovani, I cannot name names, I am sorry.)
Anhela Putanegra: "Gracias. Mi nombre es Anhela Putanegra, como ustedes saben yo trabajo para Polvorientos Caballeros. ¿Puedo preguntar por qué estoy aquí?" (Thank you. My name is Anhela Putanegra, as you know I work for Dusty Knights. May I ask why I am here?)
Fatima: "Estoy aquí para proporcionarle toda la asistencia que pueda necesitar. No puedo hacerle nada de una línea de suministro entre navales y Dovani aquí." (I am here to provide you with any assistance you may need. I can get you anything from a naval supply line between here and Dovani.)
Anhela Putanegra: "¿En serio? Algo?" (Really? Anything?)
Fatima: "Sí, nada. Siempre habrá alguien para ayudarle, tengo que volver a Dovani para una revolución. Estoy seguro de que este se encuentra la línea de suministro de gran ayuda." (Yes, anything. There will always be someone here to help, I have to return to Dovani for a revolution. I'm sure you will find this supply line most helpful.)
Anhela Putanegra: "Gracias. Adiós." (Thank you. Good bye.)
Fatima: "Adiós." (Good bye.)
Joined Particracy on: December 18, 2008
Click here for my versions of Siggon's spreadsheets.
JuliaAJA

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Pepe Soledad to found political party

One of long term Dusty Knights leaders Pepe Soledad founds political party. New party is named Farmers Party (Partidos de Los Agricultores) and is going to take part in coming elections. According to political experts it is possible for new party to win majority.
"We will ask people, if they think Pontesian occupation is good for them, " explains Pepe Soledad, otherwise known as "Amigo Pepe", "Unless serious rigging of votes happen we should win the elections, free Gaduridos and end the nightmare. People will have jobs and food and what is more important glorious, free motherland"

Pepe Soledad - new hope for Gaduridos!
Last edited by Opakidabar on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opakidabar

Postby GreekIdiot » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm

OOC: Second time you steal photos...:P
The Terran Times
Also being that guy who's pretending to be this guy.
GreekIdiot

Postby Opakidabar » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

George S.K wrote:OOC: Second time you steal photos...:P

I have no idea how one can tell if photo is protected or not. All google says is "picture might be protected", how do you know?
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Another Message from Baltusia

The Senate sends 1,000,000 BLD, but I send another 1,000,000 BLD. The way has been cleared. You have our full support, but remember to seperate the church and the state.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 am

Partidos de Los Agricultores Victorious!

Royal Unionists called for early elections. Move that was unexpected for many ended with dramatic victory for Farmers Party (Partidos de Los Agricultores). Before South Vintally seats were called it was clear that Farmers Party (political organization of Dusty Knights) needed two more seats out of 13.
People in the square listened to the voice of announcer:
South Vintalli elected delegates:
..., those were 9 delegates of Gaduridos National Congress, (...only 4 to come)
Jose Lopes, Juan El Palmos...
People well knew the Farmers' Party delegates and no one listened to the voice anymore it was clear that Dusty Knights earned their 38th seat of the 77 total for >50% majority!

Pepe Soledad promises free and glorious Motherland

Q: Are you satisfied with the results?
A: I am. Now the ball is on Pontesi puppet-parties side. We won elections and we deserve to rule the government
Q: Why so bad results in Marligantos?
A: Because of lies of Gaduridos National Congress. They claim to pursue nationalist ideals that are close to every Marliganto and Gaduri but at the same time are just a puppets in hands of Pontesi. We will educate our voter to see the difference.
Q: Your first task?
A: Withdraw from protectorate treaty. Draft proposal is already sent to legislature for approval.
Q: Your foreign policy goals?
A: We would like to create Pontesian Protectorate of Gaduridos (*laughs*). To be serious we will work to make our Motherland free and glorious again.
Q: Your internal goals?
A: Get rid of hereditary HoS. Get rid of Pontesi servants. People in Gaduridos shall serve Gaduridos. Logical, is not it?
Opakidabar

Postby PresMusharraf » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Baltusian Head of State Congratulates Partidos de los Agricultores
Praetor Mozul addressing the media.

In an address to the Baltusian Senate, Praetor Aaron Mozul offered his congratulations to Pepe Soldedad and the Partidos de los Agricultores. He also issued a warning to Pontesi, demanding that they allow the Gaduridan people to have full independence. "These Majatran invaders have imposed an undemocratic regime in the land of our allies and have forced their people into a form of modern slavery," said the Praetor in his address to the Senate. He also seemed to imply that Baltusia would take a much more active role in the conflict. "...el Reino de Baltusia will do whatever we deem necessary to ensure that the Gaduridan people are able to enjoy their liberties in a peaceful and just manner." But overall the message seemed congratulatory as Praetor Mozul boldly proclaimed that "Pepe Soledad and his party are the path to the future in Gaduridos, and it is time for their Pontesi occupiers to recognize this."

The Baltusian Senate rises to applaud the Praetor after his announcement of more action to stop the Pontesi occupation of Gaduridos.
I miss banners.
PresMusharraf

Postby Opakidabar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm

New - Actions by Dusty Knights

- members of Gaduridos National Congress put down their mandates. Reasons are unclear but it has to do with letters Mauro sent them. Not much words: "Apologize to People!" and their family pictures.
- Pepe Soledad calls new elections. This time Mauro Barsa takes active part in pre-election campaign. "Vote! Vote those bitches out!" is the slogan of upcoming elections
- Pepe Soledad says: "Thank you!". Kirlawa, Baltusia, Triguniya, Talmoria, Lodamun, Kafuristan for support both in weaponry, finance and support.
- Dusty Knights arm heavily, finances are used at their best and men trained for long warfare
Opakidabar

Postby Opakidabar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

Pepe Soledad - member of the Sect?

Journalists received an anonymous package with audio tape and suggestion that it was recorded in Palmyre, Baltusia.
Tape is of bad quality and is fairly unknown whether there is Pepe's voice among the others.
We will let you know the content:
"tsh, tsh, UNDER THE HOLY STARS,..tshhhh, STARS, thsss, In the place, tshhh, ace that does not exist, tshhhh, ELESTIA! CELESTIA!, tshhh, tshhhhhh (Silence, more silence), brethren, repeat, tsss, kill every Pnt, cshhhh, we will ki, chhssss, ntek...
Great tsh Elestian tsh, tsh, blesses you tshh mission!"
Pepe Soledad calls the tape provocation of dirty Pnteks.
"It is indeed sad when such rumors happen in politics. It is the job of dirty Pnteks, they stole our houses, our food, our land and now they want to steal our hope. I ask every man - burn down the house owned by Pntek! Even youngest members of Gaduri society can do good, all they have to do is beat Pntek children at school. They must understand that their place is thousands of miles away, their place is in the dirty Pontesi. Pnteks are Thieves, every Pntek is Thief."
Opakidabar

Previous

Return to World Events