Permanent Council of the CSCO

Conferences, visits and other bilateral or multilateral meetings.

Re: Permanent Council of the CSCO

Postby indrala_ftw » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 am

As the newly-appointed Ambassador to the CSCO for my country, I will be participating in this session of the Permanent Council on behalf of the Lourennaise Republic. Having only recently ratified the Treaty of the Collective Security and Cooperation Organization, the Lourennais people would like to express our appreciation - and congratulations - to Chairman Schaars for extending an invitation to Lourenne. We hope that the roster of Permanent Council members can be updated in the near future to reflect Lourenne's accession to the CSCO, and I look forward to working with everyone in our quest to secure peace and prosperity throughout Terra.

-- Victoire Larousse, Ambassador to the CSCO for Lourenne
indrala_ftw

Postby colonelvesica » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:01 am

I would like to thank the CSCO for accepting the Federal Republic of Ibutho into its midst, and giving it a home amongst equals of nations in the world in the CSCO as we move to integrate our new Republic into the greater world around us. As the new Ambassador it will be an honour to work with the other esteemed Ambassadors on this Permanent Council and aid in moving Terra into the future.

Thembelani Vusumuzi
Ambassador to the CSCO for Ibutho
The Last of his Name
colonelvesica

Postby meisme » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 pm

We would like to let the organization known that the Imperium will be ratifying the treaty and joining the CSCO. We will also like to apologize you our delay in signing. We would've done it sooner, but we had some... internal difficulties to deal with first. We hope the cooperation of our nation, along with others, will lead Terra to a brighter tomorrow.

Indrikis Gramatina
President of the Imperium of Dolgaria and the Ambassador of the CSCO for Dolgaria
meisme

Location: Being taken to the gates of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome

Postby Farsun » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:09 pm

'We are pleased to see so many new faces at the Permanent Council. I propose, as the Secretary-General, that we condemn the actions of Lodamun and their warmongering attitude towards a member state of the CSCO. This is merely an official condemnation of the Lodamunese for their recent actions, letting them know that the CSCO does not condone such behavior."

Theo Spieth,
Secretary-General of the CSCO.

OOC: Please remember to subscribe to this thread for notifications when there are posts.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby Maxington » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Ambassador Arnfeldt Morken would stand.

Republiken Kazulian supports the ideal of the condemnation of Lodamun. And we shall do everything within our power as a sovereign nation to ensure that Lodamun does not spread their dirty tentacles of false judgement onto other nations.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby hts » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:27 pm

Statement from Michael Schaars.

Hello Ambassadors,

I too support an official condemnation. I think it is important that we defend our member nations.
“The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.”
hts

Postby Liu Che/Zhuli » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Ambassador Lu You
Your Excellencies,
While Great Indrala is certainly furious with the former Lodamese Minister of Defense, the fact of the matter is that Lodamese officials and politicians within the nation criticized the former minister and essentially forced his resignation. That minister was from the People of Freedom. Instead of condemning Lodamun as a nation, I say we condemn the former minister, Raven Valentinn, and the People of Freedom for their unjustified actions against Vanuku.

However, should my proposition fail to obtain enough support, my superiors in Great Indrala can be persuaded to issue another condemnation of Ladamun, as the statements were made by a government official.
Liu Che/Zhuli

Postby meisme » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Ambassador Indrikis Gramatina

I agree with Ambassador Lu You. I feel like it would be wiser to condemn Defense Minister Valentinn on an individual level rather than his whole nation for one person's actions, no matter how high that person is in government. Shunning the whole country will only create non-needed bitterness among the population. However, like the Indralan ambassador, if most people want to condemn the whole nation we will too.
meisme

Location: Being taken to the gates of Valhalla, all shiny and chrome

Postby Kubrick » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Ambassador Johannes Shtén

As representative of Vanuku I speak on behalf of our government when I say that we believe a condemnation, be that of the nation, party or individual, is unnecessary. The Minister in question resigned from his post after internal pressure, giving a public apology, our Ministry of Foreign Affairs then received a message from the President of Lodamun to apologize for the situation and propose a treaty of trade of sorts. With the information I have now I can state that Minister Hzar of Foreign Affairs is arranging a deal with Lodamun where they will purchase military hardware from Vanuku.

Personally I believe that is the finest apology a nation could make in a situation like this. Furthermore, the sanctions Vanuku imposed were already lifted after the culprit resigned.
"see yah i think kubs is right" ~Zanz

"I’m pretty sure your buddy Kubrick was upset he couldn’t just resort to his old ways" ~Auditorii

"You can blame Polites and Kubrick for that nightmare" ~Doc
Kubrick

Postby Farsun » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 am

Herr Representatives,

It make sense. We will condemn the official himself, not the country. That has been done, I appreciate everyones stance on this and their responses.

Theo Spieth,
Secretary-General of the CSCO.
Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy