Someone Old, Someone New (Also, questions)

Anything that is not directly related to the game or its community.

Someone Old, Someone New (Also, questions)

Postby WolfeMollenkopf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Wolfe Mollenkopf. You haven't heard of me, under this name at least, but I am someone whose played here before.

I just wanted to get this out of the way so if this was found out without me telling it wouldn't make me look bad. Some of you who has been around before 2015 would known me as Meisme. The reason why I'm not going as Meisme is that 1) I forgot what number of accounts I am at now 2) I used this pen name on all my other sites now so might as well keep it simple and 3) I kind of want to play the game differently than I used to. No joke characters, no planning huge fucking things that end up collapsing around me cough Terran Olympics cough, and actually try to take this seriously since I'm not the same 14 year old that discovered this game back in 2009. So, yeah.

As for the question, I'm just wondering what kind of country Valruzia has been in the past since I'm setting up there and I never really paid attention of what happened there. So, if anyone does know and they can tell me, that would be great.

Also, belated Happy New Year for you guys. It's good to be back playing Particracy again.
Also known as The Player Formerly Known As Meis
WolfeMollenkopf

Re: Someone Old, Someone New (Also, questions)

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:33 pm

WolfeMollenkopf wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Wolfe Mollenkopf. You haven't heard of me, under this name at least, but I am someone whose played here before.

I just wanted to get this out of the way so if this was found out without me telling it wouldn't make me look bad. Some of you who has been around before 2015 would known me as Meisme. The reason why I'm not going as Meisme is that 1) I forgot what number of accounts I am at now 2) I used this pen name on all my other sites now so might as well keep it simple and 3) I kind of want to play the game differently than I used to. No joke characters, no planning huge fucking things that end up collapsing around me cough Terran Olympics cough, and actually try to take this seriously since I'm not the same 14 year old that discovered this game back in 2009. So, yeah.

As for the question, I'm just wondering what kind of country Valruzia has been in the past since I'm setting up there and I never really paid attention of what happened there. So, if anyone does know and they can tell me, that would be great.

Also, belated Happy New Year for you guys. It's good to be back playing Particracy again.

MEIS WOULDN'T FORGET HIS NAME!

Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby WolfeMollenkopf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Farsun wrote:
WolfeMollenkopf wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Wolfe Mollenkopf. You haven't heard of me, under this name at least, but I am someone whose played here before.

I DIDN'T SAY I FORGOT MY NAME FARSUN, I SAID I FORGOT WHAT NUMBER THAT FOLLOWED THE NAME WAS AT.

WolfeMollenkopf

Postby Maxington » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 pm

WolfeMollenkopf wrote:
Farsun wrote:

I DIDN'T SAY I FORGOT MY NAME FARSUN, I SAID I FORGOT WHAT NUMBER THAT FOLLOWED THE NAME WAS AT.

You have betrayed us, x100 lashes to the face shall fit your punishment.
"The future of the Nation is in the children's school bags" ~ Dr. Eric Williams
President of the Trond Henrichsen Institute for International Affairs.
Maxington

Postby Farsun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:45 pm

y u mak3 n3w f0rum account pleb?

Dorvish Social Nationalist Party
OOC Administrator of the Artanian Union & Bureaucrat of the Particracy Wiki
Farsun

Postby WolfeMollenkopf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Farsun wrote:y u mak3 n3w f0rum account pleb?

Same reason I made a new forum account in the past, I forgot the old one's password. This isn't the first I done this.
WolfeMollenkopf

Postby WolfeMollenkopf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Maxington wrote:You have betrayed us, x100 lashes to the face shall fit your punishment.

Can I exchange that to 300 lashes to the back? I have a pretty face.
WolfeMollenkopf

Postby Maxington » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Farsun wrote:y u mak3 n3w f0rum account pleb?

Maxington

Postby Maxington » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:50 pm

WolfeMollenkopf wrote:
Maxington wrote:You have betrayed us, x100 lashes to the face shall fit your punishment.

I must consult with the Saudis first.
Maxington

Postby Maxington » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 pm

WolfeMollenkopf wrote:

Maxington

Next

Return to Off-topic